i cant wait to become a Norwood 1.5

G

its possible guys. a Norwood 1.5 - 2 is possible for me. and a normal one , without diffuse thinning. i went from this...

to nearly a Norwood 1.5

here is a new pic

though its still not one. its still thin. but im hoping the best and that i will become this. ya, from this shitty looking hair which i filled with toppik to a Norwood 1.5. just great.

though, i have to be patient, its not there yet. so wish me luck guys. i dunno. maybe its even gona stop now, would be bad, but what can i do.

you can see my success in the success stories forum.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Could you take some higher quality pics? I'm pleased you're making progress but I don't want you to fool yourself, Helpme. How much is Toppik, how much is comb-over and how much is poor lighting and picture resolution?

G

tchehov said:
Could you take some higher quality pics? I'm pleased you're making progress but I don't want you to fool yourself, Helpme. How much is Toppik, how much is comb-over and how much is poor lighting and picture resolution?

toppik = none, zero

comb-over = its combed back, what you mean? its the way you see my frontal thinning most

poor lighting and picture resolution = yes, thats an issue. its very bad quality and in real the thinning is still there as you cant see in the pic. sorry, but i dont have a high quality camera and its the best lightning i can get to show the thinning. sorry.

G

the second pic looks like you have toppik in it. and i think you should have posted this update in your success stories thread. that's what it's there for. it certainly doesn't belong in the impact of hair loss section

G

JayMan said:
the second pic looks like you have toppik in it. and i think you should have posted this update in your success stories thread. that's what it's there for. it certainly doesn't belong in the impact of hair loss section

if you looked , i posted my update in the success stories thread. and i dont have toppik in this pic. just believe me please. that you dont see the thinning is coz of lightning and bad quality photo. sorry, but i dont get it any better.

but i dont use toppik anymore at all and not in these pics. well you know, i even coulda get some random pic from the internet or a friend to show you. you could even say that i did that. saying i used toppik is the same thing. i just didnt. just believe me. its pathetic to use toppik just that you have your hair looking better in a photo on the internet in a hairloss forum. just pathetic. im just showing my real success. thats all. coz i like to get real compliments and real opinions.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in then before photo it looks like everymans nightmare
in the after foto its still looks thin much much better though

G

roki said:
in then before photo it looks like everymans nightmare
in the after foto its still looks thin much much better though

i know it looked like a nightmare. especially in this photo. without toppik i woulda be lost there in the past. thx god i dont need it anymore though.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Something is suspicious about helpme007. I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't "trust" you. If that really is your massive regrowth in a few months, then take my not trusting you as a compliment (in fact, you should be so happy that you should be doing cartwheels on your bed).

Anyhow, topick or not, your hair is looking a lot better now and you should be happy for it.

p.s. Your before picture is gross. It makes me want to puke.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the top picture looks like Jasons head from Friday the 13th when they would take his mask off and you'd see his scalp up close...it looks almost like a baby's scalp...do u have any other pics from that time period because that is almost unbelievable how bad it was
ie:
friday%2013th%202%20jason%201.jpg

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft wrote

'p.s. Your before picture is gross. It makes me want to puke.'

Ive read through lots of this guys posts and I have to admit his incredible cynicism and comments like the above makes me wet myself with laughter... Im not being sarcastic. I know they really shouldnt, but they do. Anyone else find them funny?

G

JayB said:
the top picture looks like Jasons head from Friday the 13th when they would take his mask off and you'd see his scalp up close...it looks almost like a baby's scalp...do u have any other pics from that time period because that is almost unbelievable how bad it was
ie:
friday%2013th%202%20jason%201.jpg

ya i know how it looked like. you know , that was why i always used toppik. i couldnt live with that looking. maybe i shoulda just shave it, but i wouldnt have like the look.

wait, here are some more pictures from before...

here is one where it looked a bit better...

anyway...look here for my success story...

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=32144

souldoctor

Reaction score
f*** man those before pics are scary!! But yeah good on you for having the strength to get thru that!

Good luck!