I combine one bottle of Latisse with one bottle of Rogaine

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have been doing this since march and the hairs are getting thicker.
i think the minoxidle supercharges it.

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Otis,

What is your exact regimen?

Did you just add the Latisse directly into your Minoxidil container?

I am thinking about joining you on this endeavor.

I am thinking of applying Rogaine Foam with a few drops of Latisse and gently massaging the scalp so that the Foam carries the Lattise down into the follicles. I am not sure if I should use the Latisse 1x or 2x per day though?

Thanks,
TheDude

2guard

Reaction score
interesting, how long were you using rogaine before adding latisse? have you added anything else to your regimen as well, or is latisse the sole factor in your thickening?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2guard said:
interesting, how long were you using rogaine before adding latisse? have you added anything else to your regimen as well, or is latisse the sole factor in your thickening?

I second these questions.

If you could please answer them otis that would be great.

And do you use minoxidil once or twice per day?

Delaluz

Reaction score
Ive just ordered a bottle. I'm going mix it with liquid minoxidil and still use foam. Also add keto.

Morning - minoxidil foam
Evening - minoxidil liquid with latisse

Keto 2-3 times a week

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Delaluz,

Were you already applying the liquid Minoxidil at night?

If not, why did you opt for liquid Minoxidil (mixed with Latisse) in lieu of applying the Latisse at the same time as the Rogaine Foam at night?

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am adding it to one bottle of Rogaine, you might have to take out a little rogaine to make the latisse fit.I use two dropers full at nite time .

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
Interesting approach. Are you still mixing Latisse and Rogaine, otis?

If he is actually pouring the latisse into a rogaine bottle, how is this any different from dumping pure Bimatoprost into a rogaine bottle?

Ende

Reaction score
smitysmity said:
Enden said:

If he is actually pouring the latisse into a rogaine bottle, how is this any different from dumping pure Bimatoprost into a rogaine bottle?
It will give you a microdose of bimatoprost compared to what the others are using, and if it gives him positive results, that's very interesting.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
smitysmity said:
Enden said:

It will give you a microdose of bimatoprost compared to what the others are using, and if it gives him positive results, that's very interesting.

Wouldn't pure Bimatoprost into a Rogaine bottle be more effective though as you should try to avoid as many inactive ingredients as possible.

Ende

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess so, although it's he amount of drug which really makes the difference.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
Yeah, I guess so, although it's he amount of drug which really makes the difference.

Which seems to be that 0.03% Bimatoprost is in latisse so 0.05-0.09% should work for hair.

beautibykari

Reaction score
My dermatologist just recommended this to me. I just started using Men's Rogaine (5ml) with a bottle of Latisse poured in 2X daily. She said it works great. I'm just not so sure on the technique of application - I apply it to the parts in my hair but it gets all in my hair and is sticky so I don't know if I can keep this up!