i cut my hair too short

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:( it really shows how badly my hairline is receeded even with hair transplant. And my freaking open donor scars are very visible right now. god this sucks, but thank God it's the holidays so I can wear a hat now and by the time I go back to work it hopefully will be hidden.. but for the REST of my life I'll have to do this. I can't go to the hair cutting place because I'd have to tell them about it, and I'm too embarrassed, so I have to cut my hair for the rest of my freaking life and I can't see what I'm doing because I have to cut my hair when it's wet, so I do it in the shower. man.. this freaking sucks.

G

Yeah, i know how you feel, mate. Short hair simply sucks and reveals our forehead in all its "glory". Damn, I hate this so much. I am constantly wearing a baseball cap even when I am at home. Just wanted to tell you that you are not alone.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Yeah, i know how you feel, mate. Short hair simply sucks and reveals our forehead in all its "glory". Damn, I hate this so much. I am constantly wearing a baseball cap even when I am at home. Just wanted to tell you that you are not alone.

if i ever can have bht or multiplication done I'm gonna have them reimplant hair back into the donor area so I can cut my hair short or actually have someone cut my hair for me!

frohe weihnachten

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well for now you can use a concealer to hide the scar thats what I have to do too. :(

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Well for now you can use a concealer to hide the scar thats what I have to do too. :(

how does that work given I have hair there? what concealer do you use?