I DARE YOU TO LOOK AT OLD THREADS IN THIS SECTION

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
You will find horror story upon horror story about guys using finasteride. Mainly horrific side effects on the drug but also some stories of guys having serious problems after quitting.

I have even seen posts from the user 'paximperia' who commited suicide this year. R.I.P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxUpiExMtQ

I am devastated and sad that i never looked at these old threads when people convinced me it was OK to take propecia when i was just 18. I am now 20 years old and have been left completely impotent, unable to sleep for more than 4 hours, braing fogged/ damaged, diagnosed with prostatitis. The list could go on.

All i want in this life is for the truth to come out about finasteride. I want to see the day that it is made public that this drug has ruined many thousands of mens lives.

Merck know that they have a big money maker because a lot of men look terrible bald and lose all their self confidence. I can only imagine the sort of money they are paying doctors to keep things hush and carry on prescribing finasteride.

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
You seriously expect him to be able to tell exactly what caused his issues?

He took two potent 5 AR inhibitors, ended up with the same severe side effects as the other thousands of men suffering from post finasteride syndrome and consequently became depressed and took his own life.

Like most other young balding men who take anti androgens to battle hair loss, he was probably quite down about the hair loss itself too. This does not mean that he wasn't destroyed by these disgusting drugs.