I Did A Big Research But Now I Need Your Help..

Carol0505

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi Ladies/ Gentlemen

Well, I’ll try to make the long story short.
I’m now 38, and I’ve been two surgeries - 2015, to took off my right Fallopian tube due to a mild hydrosalpinx and other in November 2017, due to a small tumour , it was benign but the doctor “decided” to took off one of my ovaries.

Well, no one of these surgeries are truly necessary but unfortunately, I just discovered it after .. :-(

Since the first surgery I’m in a kind hormone imbalance - DHEA little high (really little) but all of other androgens in normal levels. when shedding finally “solved” , then the other surgery came and after 3 months, it started and never stoped .

I did a LOT of appointments , did a LOT of labs.. biopsy (between surgeries) TrichoLabs , tried all the compounded and no compounded formulas and the thing is:

- seems like Chronic Effluvium. Like 50/day same times more sometimes less.

- I have regrows, but not enough.. and now, I barely can use extensions

- the biopsy showed effluvium, with little inflammation, but it was 2 years ago.

- the last Tricholab didn’t show miniaturisation , but it was on January.

- of course , I know, I entered on a kind of peri menopause.. my hormones dropped, also the androgens. Testosterone is low, DHT is low and, recently, I made a huge investment and did a lab called Dutch test.
This lab is very accurate with hormones.
- all my androgens is low, and I don’t have the 5Alpha reductase preference, instead, I have a HUGE 5Beta reductase pathway preference.
And, seems like this pathway is very weak androgen, but, EVEN IN HIGH LEVELS?

- Androsterone, Androstenedione is also OK, the only hormone out of the way is this two testosterone metabolites formed trough the 5B reductase pathway: ETIOCHOLANONE and 5Beta Androstenediol - AND I read that when in this path, all those DHT drugs simply doesn’t work.

- of course my estrogen/androgen ratio is also a problem, but , even with a lot of other symptoms I still have my periods. (Shortly)

- i don’t have patches, or Christmas tree . It’s super diffuse. After 1.8 years now I can notice some scalp on the front.

- could metabolic stress (ah, my cortisol is average/low) trigger auto immune disease like alopecia areata incognita? I have some signals of autoimmune but , again, very mild.
And I also use corticosteroids on drug delivery and can’t see any improvement...

All minerals/vitamins/etc super ok on the labs and I take lot of supplements...

Really appreciate your thoughts.. I’m so tired.. I’ve been reading a lot of stuff trying to find a solution...
thank you!!!