I did some research on unemployment benefits and census jobs

CCS

Reaction score
Unemployment benefits are 99 weeks for some states, less for others. Regardless, after 26 weeks, the check sizes are half.

There are rumors that taking a census job will hurt your unemployment benefits. Fact: if you work part time, they will post pone your checks by that amount, but you still get the money later and stay in the system if you need it.

There were just as many census workers hired in 2000 as for 2010. I checked. The only people who will work just 4 days are those were a lot of applicants are in an area where most people mailed it in. Most will work 2 months.

The reason people are not working yet is they are waiting for people to mail theirs in still. After that, it is a mad rush.

If you are hired full time, that might terminate your unemployment. Check on it. But if part time, it will not. Regardless, in some areas the census pay is very high, and may be worth more than some people's unemployment if they are near the end or about to take a cut.

I guess in some areas, accepting this temporary job could hurt some unemployed people. But it is far from bad for most, as you may be lead to believe by Rush Limbaugh.

CCS

Reaction score
And that is not the only thing I researched. I read lots of good stuff about liquid minoxidil. I think I will give it a go again, but this time using a lot less. Just a few streaks down the middle and in the vertex so I'm less likely to quit.

It would certainly be cheaper than hair transplants.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Had any female interactions lately CCS, and how comes your back in Cali these days?

oni

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
I got a boner reading this.

I really don't think saying that is a good idea around CCS!................................................................................ :whistle:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
oni said:
Aplunk1 said:
I got a boner reading this.

I really don't think saying that is a good idea around CCS!................................................................................ :whistle:

There is nothing wrong with a "little excitement" once in a while......................................................................... :whistle:

cuebald

Reaction score
haha CCS, you've moved to California then?
On the run from the law ?

Or are you there hitting up all the surfer babes?

Cali must have at least a few good looking women right? More than Swansea? Bristol? Newport?

:punk:

Boondock

Reaction score
If you start using liquid minoxidil regularly, you should be able to hit on girls who are 7 out of 10. Without it, you could only go for 6.5's.

Nene

Reaction score
Boondock said:
If you start using liquid minoxidil regularly, you should be able to hit on girls who are 7 out of 10. Without it, you could only go for 6.5's.

Oh sh*t, that literally made me laugh out loud! xD

cuebald

Reaction score
This is a dude who minoxes his eyebrows don't forget

Boondock

Reaction score
cuebald said:

This is why I'd love to get Timi and CCS in a room together. I can't imagine what Timi would have to say about minoxidil going on the eyebrows. He'd probably have a seizure.

s.a.f

Reaction score
cuebald said:
Of course after checking out the Norwood level girls look straight for the eyebrow density then check for the 'classic beard shape'.

Nene

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
cuebald said:
Of course after checking out the Norwood level girls look straight for the eyebrow density then check for the 'classic beard shape'.

Haha. You guys are killing me on this thread. My sister has a female friend who thickened up her eyebrows with rogaine believe it or not.

The Gardener

Reaction score
CCS, you're in California??!? Wow. Welcome!

What part of the state are you in? Are you in the LA area?

CCS

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Aplunk1 said:
G, I think we should take CCS out for some 18-hole golf.
Sounds like a fine idea.

CCS, yooo hoooo.. where are you?

I'm not really in California. I just made my profile say that so people I share this computer with don't identify me so easily.

I'll take you guys up on that next time I'm in LA. I'll PM you. Might be a while, though I have friends out there so definitely less than a year.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
The Gardener said:
Aplunk1 said:
G, I think we should take CCS out for some 18-hole golf.
Sounds like a fine idea.

CCS, yooo hoooo.. where are you?

I'm not really in California. I just made my profile say that so people I share this computer with don't identify me so easily.

I'll take you guys up on that next time I'm in LA. I'll PM you. Might be a while, though I have friends out there so definitely less than a year.

CCS you likes by goat

Bekim :)