I don't really think hairloss is the problem for the guys

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who do poorly with women. It surely doesn't help things. But I see balding guys with women all the time. Sure, perhaps they are confident, or maybe it's because they are tall, maybe they are rich. However if you were short, fat, and bald, I doubt it's likely you will ever get a woman unless you were rich.. But I still contantly see balding guys with women. My problem, and though my hairloss bothers me, and I compare myself with other guys all the time, and I know that's bad, my main cause of my failure with women is my lack of conversational skills. For example, on the train this morning, I saw this very attractive woman. But I realized, what would be the point of speaking to her if I would have nothing to say beyond "hi"? I have absolutely nothing to say, and it's not just with women, but with men too. Even people I've known for a long time, I cannot talk much unless I'm drinking. However, if I knew we had something in common, then I can talk a lot. For example, if I ever met someone from here, not in a public place because it would be humiliating, I could talk your ear off about hairloss, it's effects, etc...... That's not exactly going to be a winning conversation with women.

So, maybe, if it's even possible, focus on other areas, while still trying to combat hairloss? I still have my issues that even if I did one day become successful with women, I have my hairloss regimen, my hair transplant, that I would want to hide, because it's incredibly embarrassing for me. I cannot even get a haircut because it will reveal my scarring if it's not done right. Damn. Crap, I've totally convinced myself to never even bother dating now because I wouldn't want those facts to ever be known.

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
just find a balding woman and start having a conversation with her regarding hair loss. you guys could date and get married!

kidding. your post makes sense.

IBM

Reaction score
recboi: i would be frightened if someone that i dont know (and he/she dont know me) said 'hi' to me.

CCS

Reaction score
I think a lot of people on here blame all their problems on hair loss when they have other flaws in their power. Hair loss is not fair, but propecia can just about stop it for all these young guys who do the most complaining.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
recboi: i would be frightened if someone that i dont know (and he/she dont know me) said 'hi' to me.

So when you walk into a store to buy something and they greet you, you freak out?

CCS

Reaction score
IBM said:

no wonder you don't meet people. Amazing how people don't mind meeting people at drunken parties, but they are so scared if someone they don't know says hi to them.

CCS

Reaction score
Anyway, hair loss does hurt us a lot. But most of us have other problems we don't acknowledge, and just blame all our failures on the hair loss. Even if we had full heads of hair, some of us would still need to get in better shape or start grooming.

IBM

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
IBM said:

no wonder you don't meet people. Amazing how people don't mind meeting people at drunken parties, but they are so scared if someone they don't know says hi to them.

It wasnt on a party it was on a train recboi was talking about. I would be really scary. And if i would meet strange women i assured that i would be on top of the pops like shaved face, very nice and gorgeous clothes (an executive cloths with a tie if it was right after work) and with a nice cologne/perfume.

Look matters a lot. Unfortunately i dont have enough money to buy expensive clothes and live an expensive lifestyle like lunch and dinner in expensive restaurants.

Wearing kid clothes like regular jeans, shirts and large pants, like i've seen in some of you, will bring me to nowhere.

Just my 2 cents

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes hitting on a lone woman on a train is'nt the best idea.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Yes hitting on a lone woman on a train is'nt the best idea.
if you look good she wouldnt mind

s.a.f

Reaction score
No you're confusing it with a dark alley. :p

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
chemistrykid:

I think people have a good reason to blame ther problems on hairloss. its a huge frigen deal. especially for younger guys. if your an adult or whatever, you already have 20 years of hairloss to get used to, for young guys its detremental.

recboi: back to the subject. Yeah.. geting hair cuts suck.

what i would suggest is using some natural healing for scars if you have any. emu oil, and a good anti scar cream like scarzone or something i just baught, new skin scar therapy.

yeah.. id like to talk more about convo skills, and talking/dating girls. just started going out with one, and what are some tips to not getting bored?

i mean with my guy friends its just 'what do you wana do now' every hour, and u can do manly sh*t and also nothing. with a girl its like you always gota keep them entertained or do something usefull.

i dont have that much stuff to talk about, and once its said, im out of material, and just stop talking.

what to do?

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: I don't really think hairloss is the problem for the guy

recboi said:
My problem, and though my hairloss bothers me, and I compare myself with other guys all the time, and I know that's bad, my main cause of my failure with women is my lack of conversational skills. For example, on the train this morning, I saw this very attractive woman. But I realized, what would be the point of speaking to her if I would have nothing to say beyond "hi"? I have absolutely nothing to say, and it's not just with women, but with men too. Even people I've known for a long time, I cannot talk much unless I'm drinking. However, if I knew we had something in common, then I can talk a lot. For example, if I ever met someone from here, not in a public place because it would be humiliating, I could talk your ear off about hairloss, it's effects, etc...... That's not exactly going to be a winning conversation with women.

You know, it's weird. People always give advice on how to approach women like how to dress, what to say at first, your body language, etc. But the hardest part imo is actually carrying a conversation with them for more than 5 minutes. That's just something that you can't teach and if you're not naturally good at it, it would take a hell of a lot of practice and effort in order to be good.

I have problems in that area too. I can approach women (depending on the situation), but a lot of the time I struggle to maintain a lengthy conversation. Maybe I should go out more and you know, have a life and stop wasting it on these boards, then I'd have some stories to tell.