I Envy PPl who are thinning and aren't affected by it.

80sRevival

Reaction score
I work with this colleague of mine and he is 23 years old and he is a Norwood 3. He is not affected by hair loss at all. He is outgoing, confident, active and living his life. He's never affected by hair jokes and he doesn't hide behind a hat. I'm pretty sure that you all know one or two ppl in your life that can carry on like this. I just want to know who they live and how they can just go on without any thought at all. I think that he has just accepted things and is humble and modest enough to relise that he has more things in his life that he is grateful for and to focus on those things.

I wish I could learn to live like that.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yup. and only someone suffering from male pattern baldness can really appreciate and respect a guy like that. Hats off(pun intended) to the "i'm going bald and don't f*****g care" chaps of this world. you're better men than I!!

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
ya u see i can't get that though.........cuz if i losed my physique i would be really devistated and would do all i could to get it back, and same wiht my hair.......the peple i don't get most all who realize they are losing it AND do nothingi about it.............i dunno thats just my take, shallow or not.