I feel like sh**

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
Today I feel like sh** but I won't bother you with the details. But, believe me, it's A LOT of sh**.

Thank God for music, antidepressants (Stablon) and good friends.

HughJass

Reaction score
seaback said:
Balding, hairy like a monkey, as blind as a bat, confidence problems, shy, not cute...

'good looking' people aren't necessarily happier.

People who transcend their superficialities are though.

so what if you don't look like tom cruise you won't reach your full potential as a human just by being good looking anyway- that requires eating right and attention to the inner life- how do you think I became so awesome and powerful?

ali777

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
seaback said:
Balding, hairy like a monkey, as blind as a bat, confidence problems, shy, not cute...

People who transcend their superficialities are though.

so what if you don't look like tom cruise you won't reach your full potential as a human just by being good looking anyway- that requires eating right and attention to the inner life- how do you think I became so awesome and powerful?

I'm not sure if you are taking the pis*, but you have a point there... I find it hard to take you seriously.

Attention to inner life is the key!!!

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
seaback said:
[...]

[...]

Yes, but it helps.

I spent my entire teenage years listening to my mother complaining about my looks, especially my hair. When I started to go bald, she had the time of her life.

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
seaback said:
[...]

I feel I'm made up of nothing but bad genes.

[...]

I can definitely relate to this.

My genes are sh*t: I have to work out like a maniac, starve myself to death and take Proscar everyday to have mediocre looks.

s.a.f

Reaction score
metropolis said:
seaback said:
[...]
I feel I'm made up of nothing but bad genes.
[...]

I can definitely relate to this.
My genes are sh*t: I have to work out like a maniac, starve myself to death and take Proscar everyday to have mediocre looks.

Thats life - all men are not created equal - unfair.

HughJass

Reaction score
metropolis said:
aussieavodart said:
seaback said:
[...]

[...]

Yes, but it helps.

helps for what?

a type of happiness built on the most shakey of foundations? (it's gonna crumble sooner or later) attracting a good looking girl who is probably just going out with you for the same shallow reasons that you are going out with her? (all sex is boring in the end don't pretend it isn't) a job posing in your underwear all day (so boring you'll need to a crack habit just to survive)

that's about the only things I can think good looks are good for and none of those things are satisfying.

I spent my entire teenage years listening to my mother complaining about my looks, especially my hair. When I started to go bald, she had the time of her life.

no offence but your mums a twat.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
id consider having sex with a hot girl very satisfying...although i get your point, after a while it could be boring, and yes.. all these are "meaningless" goals, but seems half the world believe its the key for happiness :dunno:

ali777

Reaction score
Why so much negativity???

The sun is shining, the girls are wearing mini skirts, etc... What else do you want?

Make the most of today!!!

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
I just realized not too long ago how many times I'm out and about and see bad looking guys with hot chicks and get really mad. I get mad thinking I'm single and he managed to land this hot chick. But now I think, hey, there's hope for me, if another non "guess" model type dude can land a chick like that.