I found a high purity source of soy phytosterols.

CCS

Reaction score
At beyondacenturyonline, under A-z products, soy, there is a product which claims to be 40% phytosterols. 100mg out of 250 mg, and for only $13.50.

I don't know how they could get that much so cheap unless it was synthetic, since that would take a lot of soy beans. Unless they take it out of soy protein and sell the soy protein without the phytosterols. Soy is in a lot of foods, so possible.

Anyway, for that price, I'll give it a go. I don't know how they get it at that price. Every other place I looked is 2.5% pure.

Someone posted a study with this stuff once. It regrew at least as much hair as minoxidil, from the pictures. But so did a topical keto study. Both had just men in the non-control group. Could be a blip, but still impressive.

Beta sis is very affordable here too. Not sure what effects it will have, and if it is redundant to EGCG.

purebulk is the only place that is 99% pure, but at a higher price for the purity.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Never thought to check with Beyondacentury. Good find.

I would assume that they don't sell synthetics, might want to check though. I also found a non-lab source for daidzen, which seems even more optimal.

http://www.hfn-usa.com/product/Daidzein/20/?r=spa (1200 mgs for $9.99)

To become an equol producer, also pick up some cayenne, green tea extract, arginine and butyric acid. Also based on several studies, I would even consider the enzymes in the product below or one with bacillus coagulans.

Nature's Secret Digestive Bliss
http://www.google.com/products?q=Nature ... Bliss&aq=f

The real question should be focused on equol producers and their overall propensity for hair growth. And then, just how does one go about becoming an equol producer. There's just too much stray noise lately, it's practically killing any ingenuity. So I decided to answer some of the questions myself.

qwerty

Reaction score
how important is arginine and butyric acid and cayenne?

i figured soy isoflavones, a probiotic, and green tea extract would suffice =x ugh im taking so many supps haha