I Got Told I'm Not A Suitable Candidate?

Adammmm91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Newbie here, just wanted to ask a quick question and find out if anyone's experienced something similar to myself.

Earlier this year I made an enquiry for a hair transplant and sent off some pictures to Dr. Erdogan, I've attached the pictures to this post, however the response I got was the below:

"Your balding and receding areas seem to be quite wide to be covered in a homogeneous way - hair transplant and your donor area is not considered to be stable and strong enough to perform the surgery and to provide you with a satisfactory result."

Does this mean it's game over for me? I only grew my hair around the sides and back of my head for 3 weeks, I know my hair is very fine but I see others on the forum with fine hair getting results - should i have grown it for longer?

Any support is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 20180819_213138.jpg
    20180819_213138.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 538
  • 20180819_213216.jpg
    20180819_213216.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 528
  • 20180819_213251 (1).jpg
    20180819_213251 (1).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 464

el_duterino

Reaction score
look at the back of your head..not much there its never going to look good with very low density..will look very weird and unnatural
the Doctor is right..

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the dr is right. You don't have enough hair. However before you give up on trnasplants, consult another dr.

Brutal hairloss for someone who is 27 tbh.

If I were you I would wear a hair system. Enjoy you youth and wait until Japan comes up with something.

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Newbie here, just wanted to ask a quick question and find out if anyone's experienced something similar to myself.

Earlier this year I made an enquiry for a hair transplant and sent off some pictures to Dr. Erdogan, I've attached the pictures to this post, however the response I got was the below:

"Your balding and receding areas seem to be quite wide to be covered in a homogeneous way - hair transplant and your donor area is not considered to be stable and strong enough to perform the surgery and to provide you with a satisfactory result."

Does this mean it's game over for me? I only grew my hair around the sides and back of my head for 3 weeks, I know my hair is very fine but I see others on the forum with fine hair getting results - should i have grown it for longer?

I honestly think u should try a hair system are u in the U.K. , there’s loads of good companies like men’s hair to go , good luck

JonnyL

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. First thing i thought when i looked at your pics (before reading other posters) was you should get a hair system. If your adamant on exploring the hair transplant route, then make an appointment with a clinic to be seen in person. Bottom line is, even if a clinic says they can do it (ethically or maybe non ethically), you're never gonna have a decent head of hair. You're still gonna be the balding bloke, just not as bald as before.

Check out the the youtube channel 'hairsystems heydecke' and see whats achievable with a hair sytsem. ;)

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

If u don’t mind the shaved look have u consider scalp micropigmentation it’s effectively a tattoo on your head that will give you your hairline back that can look very stylish and much better I had it done before my transplant here’s pic

Attachments

• 89B873CA-67B0-4FE2-9B95-377A36A8EBDE.png
    89B873CA-67B0-4FE2-9B95-377A36A8EBDE.png
    387.4 KB · Views: 262

Maverick91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Mate if I was you either go for the hair system which is really up to scratch these days.. I have a colleague who got one fitted on and it looks insanely normal.shaved about 10 years off his face.

I would personally try smp and grow out properly facial hair. Non of this jaw strap or thinned box beard.