I had a dream I got a haircut last night

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a haircut in over 10 years now because of my hair transplant and the scarring. I would have to explain to them that they cannot cut certain portions of the back too short, but would have to specify the areas. When they lift the hair, they would see the liniar scar and the punch graft scars. In this dream, they announced to everyone to look at the back of my head, everyone was laughing. It totally sucked. I realize that wouldn't happen, but they would ask if i had hair transplant done, which I was asked the last time I had my hair cut.

antonio666

Reaction score
get your haircut for real,anybody who says have you had a transpklant is ignorant and just admit that you have,you have my respect for 1 ,you have tried to fix your hair problem and deserve respect

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm a male, it's considered vain to do anything about your appearance. I see guys with hair transplant getting mocked all the time. On my local craigslist there is a periodic posta bout some guy who has bad hair transplant. TV shows always make fun of hair transplant.. It's something I'm very ashamed of, though had I had it done right, I would be less so, but still wouldn't want it to be known.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I'd think you'd still need to get a haircut, man. You can't live out the rest of your days afraid of the barber. What have you been doing for the last ten years? Doing it yourself (yikes)?