I had a nightmare this week

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
something hair transplant related, I had never had any kind of dream related to it, and it was obviously a dream, but so crazy, yet it seemed real. Basically, my donor area was in fact like a big shirt collar. It makes no sense, I barely remember it, but basically everyone who had hair transplant had something obvious that nobody else had, it was like a product on the back of your head, fake skin, something weird. I was like "god this sucks so much" in my dream. Then I woke up, looked at my head, and thanked God it was only a dream and that it doesn't look that horrible in reality, though if I cut my hair short, you can see the scarring very easily.... Was that dream to make me think "it's not as bad as it could be " or was it a "if you ever get chemotherapy, everyone will know". I was also totally bald in the dream, just had open donor scarring on this thing on the back of my head.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
werid dream indeed

IBM

Reaction score
sometimes i have those scarring scalp dreams. When i wake up i realize that my scalp is itching and burning.