Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Whoops! Meant to hit reply to post not start new topic. :oops:

TRANS AM FAN

Reaction score
Odelay said:
Whoops! Meant to hit reply to post not start new topic. :oops:

Subway is good but Wegman's Subs are some of the best.

-T/A FAN

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I really like Jersey Mikes, Quiznos or Firehouse Subs, but they are a few blocks out of my way.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
had Subway last night....Man they really skimp out on the meat. I may as well have ordered a bread sandwich with a shredded head of lettuce...since that's what I got.

G

you Americans will never enjoy the good health of the british unless your adjust your feeding habits...cough...cough.....

Ty

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A meatball sub with american cheese on oregano bread.mmmmm mmmmmm b**ch.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
had Subway last night....Man they really skimp out on the meat. I may as well have ordered a bread sandwich with a shredded head of lettuce...since that's what I got.

You should visit a Jersey Mikes if there is one near you they stack their subs and all their meats are fresh and not pre-sliced like at Subway.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Nah, if you want a good sub you have to find a good mom and pop type-shop. Up in the area where I work there is a sub shop called "Joe's Grinder" that has the best sh*t ever. Quality meats, stacked high, and the lettuce is shredded GREEN lettuce and not that white iceburg sh*t. My favorite is the hot pastrami and turkey sub with provolone. They toast the bun slightly, not enough to get brown but just enough to add a subtle crunch to the bite. Then pile on the meats, REAL GREEN lettuce, melted provolone, and the rest of the fixins. Top quality pastrami, the kind that is MEATY and not just a bunch of peppered bacon fat-looking stuff. Oh, to die for.

But that notwithstanding, the best meal on the go in SoCal is In-n-Out Burger, period. No hamburger, anywhere on the planet, comes close. Everything there is fresh, NEVER frozen. Nothing better than a 3x3 with grilled onions. Oh yeah.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
If your drunk, Wawa subs are good enough and the delicate lighting in wawa makes your hair look great

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Nah, if you want a good sub you have to find a good mom and pop type-shop. Up in the area where I work there is a sub shop called "Joe's Grinder" that has the best sh*t ever. Quality meats, stacked high, and the lettuce is shredded GREEN lettuce and not that white iceburg sh*t. My favorite is the hot pastrami and turkey sub with provolone. They toast the bun slightly, not enough to get brown but just enough to add a subtle crunch to the bite. Then pile on the meats, REAL GREEN lettuce, melted provolone, and the rest of the fixins. Top quality pastrami, the kind that is MEATY and not just a bunch of peppered bacon fat-looking stuff. Oh, to die for.

But that notwithstanding, the best meal on the go in SoCal is In-n-Out Burger, period. No hamburger, anywhere on the planet, comes close. Everything there is fresh, NEVER frozen. Nothing better than a 3x3 with grilled onions. Oh yeah.

I had a 9x9 at In-and-Out burger. I lost a bet and had to eat it. Not only did I finish the burger but ate the fries too, oh yeah, it came with 9 slices of cheese also! Man, was I hurting.....

OUT!
Tony

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Speakin of food....who here its BurgerKing breakfast then after he eats it has to take a massive sh*t like 20 minutes (if that)later.That breakfast kills me inside.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
If that is there motto someone in the marketing department has a sense of humor.

Speaking of hamburgers, Hardees has some pretty tasty burgers now. I picked up one of their 2/3 pound burgers and that was some pretty decent tasting cow, much better than that stuff you pick up at a lot of the other fast food joints.

The Gardener

Reaction score
brasileirao said:
The Gardener said:

I had a 9x9 at In-and-Out burger. I lost a bet and had to eat it. Not only did I finish the burger but ate the fries too, oh yeah, it came with 9 slices of cheese also! Man, was I hurting.....

OUT!
Tony

Fucken Tony, you had a 9x9!?! You have got to be kidding me. Would you like a side of coronary along with your fries, sir? lol

Gard

drinkrum

Reaction score
Best steak in the world: Peter Luger Steak House in Brooklyn. You don't know steak until you've had their cuts.

D.