I hate to do this to the guy

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But i was in the store and saw the DVD of Surviving Christmas.

The cover is a picture of Ben Affleck choking/hugging James Gandolfini or however you spell his name.

Ben is WITHOUT A DOUBT wearing a piece. It put to sleep any doubt i had.

I hate to pick on the guy because he makes wearing look really good. But it was definitely a piece. Let me see if I can find the pic...

Okay it is nowhere to be found online. It is not the one that is all over the place (them two in the giant present)

I must have seen a rare dvd. Anyone else seen it?

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Although he probably is, just note that actors often wear wigs for films, despite not being bald. That's usually just for elaborate hairstyles however.

CCS

Reaction score
If it was a movie picture, I'm sure Hollywood would not let it look fake. Most likely they were not even trying because he is not bald.

However, one thing I did notice about Benny is he does have a wide forehead. I actually thought that looked good compared to Brad's narrow forehead, and told my hair transplant Doctor to make me look more like Ben. But she refused, insisting I build up my temples more even if it meant having the hairline higher. So maybe he is wearing.

CCS

Reaction score
I think it is messed up when bald guys, who are the most skilled at spotting pieces, out each other. We could fool the women if we don't tell them what to look for. Women know what looks good and what does not, but they don't know what is natural and what is fake; that is our domain.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
B0006JMLPM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

beemark

Reaction score
Women don't go searching for a hairpiece on every head they see - but because they are generally more tuned in to fashion, hair styling, etc., they can spot even a mediocre rug pretty easily.

If you're wearing a high-quality system that is natural looking and age-appropriate, they won't notice - and even guys who are good at spotting them may not be sure if it's real or not.

Also, photos can make a hair system more obvious than it would look like in person. A flash will reveal slight color mis-matches, flaws in blending, etc.

CCS

Reaction score
No flash can hide flaws, and flash can expose them. Bright sunlight can expose stuff too. Hair color that matches in sun light might not match in artificial light, and vise versa, but usually it will still be close. Even if people notice a hue difference, they will just suspect. Most women can't see the top of your head anyway. Just guys like me with temple flaps who will have trouble. Toplace recommends you put highlights in your piece to fade the sharp color differences. Most pieces are made with a mixture of hair colors, so that should help hide the differences in the sun light.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, do you mind posting some pics? How old are you? Do you date? How do girls respond if and when they find out?