I just added biotin a few days ago and....

RAKBS

Established Member
Reaction score
All I can say is WOW, the results have been quite good so far.

I used biotin inconsistently over the summer, didn't see any good signs, and once the bottle was empty I didn't bother getting it again. But then I saw it at Vitamin Shoppe for $3.00, so I thought "why not?" As I do have several of the symptoms of biotin deficiency: hair loss, dry skin, dandruff, skin inflammation, and a history of depression.

So far it's really helped my skin, and my hair looks nicer and fuller, but as of yet I don't see an increase in hair count. I think I might have had a moderate biotin deficiency, perhaps a biotinidase deficiency.

docj077

Reaction score
RAKBS said:

I used biotin inconsistently over the summer, didn't see any good signs, and once the bottle was empty I didn't bother getting it again. But then I saw it at Vitamin Shoppe for $3.00, so I thought "why not?" As I do have several of the symptoms of biotin deficiency: hair loss, dry skin, dandruff, skin inflammation, and a history of depression.

So far it's really helped my skin, and my hair looks nicer and fuller, but as of yet I don't see an increase in hair count. I think I might have had a moderate biotin deficiency, perhaps a biotinidase deficiency.

You'd be a 1 in 60,000 kind of human being.

RAKBS

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
RAKBS said:

You'd be a 1 in 60,000 kind of human being.

Yes, and there's only a 1 in ~6,200,000,000 chance that I'm me instead of some other human being, but that didn't stop me, did it?

And I determined that I only get about 30% of the RDA for biotin in a typical day anyway. It's widespread information that many common foods are good sources of biotin, but it's not true as far as I can tell.

Jims

Reaction score
Actually Cassin, if u have probelm with grey hair, should u try this schampoo
http://www.folica.com/Youthair_Creme_d618.html

U doesnt nessersaly buy it from that site, but i think that they sell it cheapest!

I myself have never try it but my friends father are using it, and its actually working for him, his hair got back the color.

U might not belive my cuz it might sound to good to be truth, but u should give it a try, i mean it doesnt cost more than
13$, and hopefully u get the color back to your hair, and otherwise u have only lost 13$ :whistle:

If youll give it a try, then tell us if it worked for u.

oni

Reaction score
Your not going grey Cassin, just a little silvery around the edges................................ :gay: