I just cooked an abomination. (I wish I had pics of it)

Travalanche

Established Member
Reaction score
It's 11pm where I live so I felt like a late night snack and an egg sandwich sounded good but after I started frying the egg I noticed that I had no bread but I had a stroke of genius/idiocy and while grabbing some ice cubes for my glass of water I saw some breaded chicken sandwich patties (the cheap kind) one of them cut in half would be roughly equivalent to the size of the egg so I chopped it in half and threw it on the stove too.

The egg was finished so I sat it to the side after peppering it and I added some lemon pepper to the inner sides of the chicken patties and some cajun blackening seasoning to the outer sides (to make it less greasy and more crunchy) while flipping them around every couple minutes.

Then I got a slice of pepperjack cheese and cut it uniformly to match the "buns" and used the excess cheese on the egg, once the "buns" were cooked I grabbed some mayo to coat one of the slices sides, I turned the stove off and sat the egg on top of once side and the cheese on the other and let it melt before using the spatula to put one side on top of the other forming a sandwich.

I just ate the thing and it was extremely filling, full of salt, and would probably cure the worst hangover on the planet. If I had bacon I would have added that as well but I didn't have any.

Now I am going to work out for 20 minutes or else I'd have a heart attack.