I just got my girl back

G

Split up about three and half weeks ago but we just got back together.

You know what, she was looking at my hair as you do and she said it looks like there is more hair and it's looks much thicker. "Are you still taking them tablets she asks" I said "Yes I am" She then said "they are working then"

Yeeeeeeee ha.

LiveHair

Reaction score
Re: I just got my girl back through hair loss

Hi!

When I see other people happy, that makes me happy! :)

Congratulations! :D

LiveHair

traxdata said:

You know what, she was looking at my hair as you do and she said it looks like there is more hair and it's looks much thicker. "Are uou still taking them tablets she asks" I said "Yes I am" She then said they are working then.

Yeeeeeeee ha.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Shaaaweeet.

Hate to rain on your parade though, but did she break up with you because you were losing your hair and now only wants you back because your hair is growing again? If so, get rid of her right quick.

Otherwise.... Shaaaweeet. Enjoy!

fred

Reaction score
Re: I just got my girl back through hair loss

traxdata said:

You know what, she was looking at my hair as you do and she said it looks like there is more hair and it's looks much thicker.
I just hope it isn't the reason why she came back to you

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who cares...if treatments = new hair... and new hair = sex with superficial but possibly hot girl...then more power to u. Bang her for all she's worth and then dump her superficial ***.

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
this thread is
icon_bs.gif
without pics.

Bang away but remember the pics :hairy:

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The guy she dumped you for probably got tired of f*****g her. I doubt she will be around for long. I cant believe you took her back after she dumped you for losing your hair.

G

lol guys. It was a tongue and cheek post. Chill guys in response to the guy with the "I was dumped because of hair loss"

We did not split because of hair loss. It was because of personnel problems we were both having.

In fact she does not care I am losing my hair. She is one of these girls who like older men and that losing a bit hair means a bit of maturity. I still have loads of hair so it does not really matter about hair loss. The fact that my hair is getting thicker is great news.

I have been on Proscar for probably 6 months now. And the progress is good.

Now stop bitching guys, you are just jealous that it was not you filling her mouth up last night with Proscar Juice. Makes there tits grow bigger you know. Scientific testing has taken place and will take place over many months.

:)

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
traxdata said:
lol guys. It was a tongue and cheek post. Chill guys in response to the guy with the "I was dumped because of hair loss"

We did not split because of hair loss. It was because of personnel problems we were both having.

In fact she does not care I am losing my hair. She is one of these girls who like older men and that losing a bit hair means a bit of maturity. I still have loads of hair so it does not really matter about hair loss. The fact that my hair is getting thicker is great news.

I have been on Proscar for probably 6 months now. And the progress is good.

Now stop bitching guys, you are just jealous that it was not you filling her mouth up last night with Proscar Juice. Makes there tits grow bigger you know. Scientific testing has taken place and will take place over many months.

So you're saying hair loss had nothing to do with losing her, nor with getting her back.

I guess my only complaint is that the title of your post is misleading.

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep!

"Girlfriend dumped me!"

"Back with girlfriend!"

Hairloss website, makes you put 2 and 2 together! (at least it should!)

Petchsky

Reaction score
I'm sorry to be a bastard, but i am, so...

I don't see a problem with the old title... what made you think it was automatically hairloss that made Traxdata's girl come back to him? Yeah, he posted it on a hairloss forum, that must be the reason then! You guys are so negative.

I think alot of poster's here are a little vain, including me, and that is why we automatically think hairloss is a reason why we may have got dumped. Most the time its plain wrong and like most of the postees said on this thread if thats the case then maybe your worse nightmare is also your great saviour. Sometimes people overlook how important a good women is in their lives.

:lol: Yaaahaaaa!

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
dude,

Did she really say "are you still taking THEM tablets?"

Man, you have to dump that hick.

G

helpmefindmyhair said:
dude,

lol, she never dumped me and I never dumped her. My hair loss is not that bad, look at my f*****g pics. We were both going through a bad time and needed time. Now we had that time we are hooked up again. I have no problems with women.

I have seen more girls in the last month that you will in your lifetime.

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
helpmefindmyhair said:
dude,

I actually chuckled a bit it's kind of cute. It's nice to hear the way someone totally outside our jargon dominated insular world of absolute hair loss expertise would refer to these meds.

Plus I'm a f*****g redneck myself, at least geographically speaking.

WORD

MH

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
I'm sorry to be a bastard, but i am, so...

I don't see a problem with the old title... what made you think it was automatically hairloss that made Traxdata's girl come back to him? Yeah, he posted it on a hairloss forum, that must be the reason then! You guys are so negative.

I think alot of poster's here are a little vain, including me, and that is why we automatically think hairloss is a reason why we may have got dumped. Most the time its plain wrong and like most of the postees said on this thread if thats the case then maybe your worse nightmare is also your great saviour. Sometimes people overlook how important a good women is in their lives.

:lol: Yaaahaaaa!

The old title was (I believe): "Just got my girl back through hairloss"
That's why I was wondering how losing his hair helped him get his girl back. I was genuinely curious.

Then I actually read the thread, and it sounded like he got his girl back because he STOPPED losing his hair. A more appropriate title for the thread would have been "Just got my girl back because of Proscar" or something.

I think the current title works too!