i just wanted to tell you all...

FUK-HAIRLOSS

Reaction score
and I dont know if GOD has anything to do with it.. I'm not real religious but I am somewhat technically chrisitan.. but when I do finally meet him, I think I'll smack his *** around a bit for allowing this horrible genetic defect to recklessly continue

unacceptable

beast

Established Member
Reaction score
tell him i hate him for cursing me with baldness AND a small penis. some guys get all the luck huh?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I second that motion, tell him that although 12 inches at times is too much for some ladies it has been a nice gift!

Also, if you can, ask him what the winning lotto numbers will be.

Thanks,
T

The Gardener

Reaction score
...yeah and thank him for marijuana, rock and roll, and for making pussy taste so sweet. And tell him that Gardener is sorry about that night in Vegas back in the summer of 94.

And about those lotto numbers, Tony and I are both in Cali so be sure to specify that to him. I don't want to play numbers in the California lottery only to lose and find out that the numbers he gave us were for the Texas lottery. That would be a bummer. Oh, and how are you going to tell us what those numbers are since you'll be dead? Can you have God send us some sort of a coded message? Have him write these winning numbers for Saturday's draw in a cloud formation over Cali at 9pm tomorrow night. Can you remember that? Come on, buddy, if you're gonna see the big guy you GOTTA hook us up.

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah and thank him for marijuana, rock and roll, and for making pussy taste so sweet

Man, either you need to introduce me to these women or you need your taste buds checked.

The Gardener

Reaction score
helpmefindmyhair said:
yeah and thank him for marijuana, rock and roll, and for making pussy taste so sweet

Man, either you need to introduce me to these women or you need your taste buds checked.

Like fine wine, it's an acquired taste.

G

FUK-HAIRLOSS said:
and I dont know if GOD has anything to do with it.. I'm not real religious but I am somewhat technically chrisitan.. but when I do finally meet him, I think I'll smack his *** around a bit for allowing this horrible genetic defect to recklessly continue

unacceptable

Yeah im christian too bro but sometimes im like man there cannot be a god because jeez did i get a raw deal.Hairloss is my excuse to sin and do stuff i know is wrong.I cant count the times ive gotten angry at him (if there is a god) i think he truly doesnt want me to get any chicks =/.....

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Like I said in that other thread, hairloss is God's way of making sure you don't sin.