i know hair loss is very hard for some of you

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
but its come to my mind that theres much more to life then hair?
i mean yes it affects you a lot but theres family
and people who love you will love you no matter what regardless it seems to me the people who are REALLY suicidal are the ones who only care about f*****g just take it ez theres much more to life then that

natefan87

Reaction score
king- said:
and people who love you will love you no matter what regardless it seems to me the people who are REALLY suicidal are the ones who only care about f****ing just take it ez theres much more to life then that

i agree....

and i personally believe that a shaved head (even all the way down) can be attractive.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairloss bothered me when I was 17 and had nothing else in my life to think about.

Now at 21, even though it's worse, thinking about starting a new job and the rest of my life, it doesn't bother me anywhere near as much. I'd rather enjoy all the things in my life, rather than let one thing hold me back.

People who are suicidal (From hairloss alone, I could understand if hairloss was the icing on the cake of a genuinely sh*t life) and thinking of cutting their balls off are a joke.

Anthony83

Established Member
Reaction score
king- said:
and people who love you will love you no matter what regardless it seems to me the people who are REALLY suicidal are the ones who only care about f****ing just take it ez theres much more to life then that

i think a lot of people use this forum to b**ch about their hairloss because there is no other venue to talk about it. even when i talk to other balding guys about it, i still hate it and feel very uncomfortable. here, I can hide behind the internet and vent my frustration. i don't hate life and i certainly don't want to kill myself, i just want to b**ch about going bald bc i need to get out the anger somewhere! seeing all these guys with perfect heads of hair can get to you, as i am sure you know!

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Anthony83 said:
king- said:

i think a lot of people use this forum to b**ch about their hairloss because there is no other venue to talk about it. even when i talk to other balding guys about it, i still hate it and feel very uncomfortable. here, I can hide behind the internet and vent my frustration. i don't hate life and i certainly don't want to kill myself, i just want to b**ch about going bald bc i need to get out the anger somewhere! seeing all these guys with perfect heads of hair can get to you, as i am sure you know!

I agree, I don't think most on here in real life would come across like they do on an internet forum in terms of unhappiness and bitterness.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
My ex shaved my head last weekend. We were hunched over the toilet, singing Senaid O'connor's song Nothing Compares To You. It was beautiful. She also likes to pin me down and pluck my monobrow.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the real question is there more to life than sex? Because let's face it that's the only reason any of us give a sh*t about our hair. If going bald was considered attractive I wouldn't be on here. A lot of guys can pull women regardless of hair unfortunately I haven't had that kind of luck. It's made me a bit bitter towards women which only makes my situation worse. If I were to get castrated and become asexual I could probably accomplish so much more but I've had the joy of sex so that won't ever happen.