i look like a cancer patient

norwood_6

Reaction score
and i dont even have cancer. i think wearing a rug is my only option. i been buzzing my head since i was 22 but im soooooooo tired of that look. i finally let my hair grow for 2 weeks and i look sick with the little sprouts of hair i have. im 30 now any advice?

mikey21

Reaction score
Check around the forum and you'll probably have all of your questions answered. Pick up some minoxidil, like rogaine, and some finasteride (propecia) and see what happens.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Hey Norwood 6,

Is a hair transplant out of the question?

norwood_6

Reaction score
not really sure if my sides (donor hair) is good enough, i will let it grow out w/out cutting it too see where im at as far as max length thickness

Petchsky

Reaction score
Don't worry about the donor site, the hair there will be fine and the shave it short when transplating it anyway.

Maybe you could look into concealers.. i.e toppik, dermatch...they can do amazing things and are undectable.

norwood_6

Reaction score
thanks man can you post some links for me? i think a piece would be perfect for me as im prone to side effects..however getting ripped to shreds by family and friends when im BUSTED is something i would never wish on anyone :freaked2: I was into hats for a majority of my twenties but like everything i get into i get bored and want change

Petchsky

Reaction score
Try at this site! They sell the cheapest toppik...or alternatively just put Dermatch in a search engine and it will bring up lots of sites selling these products... i am in the uk and use british sites.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/shop/catalo ... 5974a3188a

Here is a link for toppik.