I Might Have To Revoke All The Success Ive Mentioned

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
Some people know me as the guy who claims success with topicals. However a few days ago was a bad day. I bought a new cell-phone with HIGH mega pixel cam, I normally took my progress photos on a 4MP cam. This 18MP flash+lighting makes me look like ive lost a ton of ground. Can anybody elaborate on this, is it the camera or am I actually losing ground ?

*NOTE this is officially month 4 after my Acell / prp with Dr. McGrath, so this is why ive been taking photos a lot more, I'm hoping its just the higher MP cam + lighting, has anybody else experienced this ? I'm also dirty blonde.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Some people know me as the guy who claims success with topicals. However a few days ago was a bad day. I bought a new cell-phone with HIGH mega pixel cam, I normally took my progress photos on a 4MP cam. This 18MP flash+lighting makes me look like ive lost a ton of ground. Can anybody elaborate on this, is it the camera or am I actually losing ground ?

*NOTE this is officially month 4 after my Acell / prp with Dr. McGrath, so this is why ive been taking photos a lot more, I'm hoping its just the higher MP cam + lighting, has anybody else experienced this ? I'm also dirty blonde.
Best thing you can do is look in the mirror. Or post photos here and let people tell you what they think. Just remember the more light you use(flash) the more obvious your hair loss will be. When light reflects off the scalp more you are going to see more scalp regardless of the the MP. Light plays a huge role in how your hair looks to you. That is why concealer fibers make your hair looks so much thicker because they keep the light from reflecting off the scalp.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to take pictures under exactly the same light. Unless you took the beseline pictures with a potato, the camera will not make so much of a difference, but light will.

High noon sun on a clear day is a very stable condition for example.

I'm also fighting right now with the ability of the human mind to observe very slow processes. Did I hairloss stop in the last six month, or is it just me not realising how slow it was in the past.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

how is it going?