I need an addition to my regimen

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok, it's been over a month since i've started spironolactone and a few weeks since I dropped finasteride. I need another product to battle dht. What exactly is reviogen? Is that a Cu pepdite? If it isn't, can't I just make a copper pepdite?

What should I use? BLAH getting nervous and I don't want to delay this any longer...

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:
Ok, it's been over a month since i've started spironolactone and a few weeks since I dropped finasteride. I need another product to battle dht. What exactly is reviogen? Is that a Cu pepdite? If it isn't, can't I just make a copper pepdite?

What should I use? BLAH getting nervous and I don't want to delay this any longer...

Very bad idea to drop Finasteride. Have you tried taking doses as low as .25mg (1/4th a Propecia tab) to see if that eliminated any bad sides effects?

Anyhow, to your question(s).

Revivogen is basically a zinc/b6/Azelaic acid/fatty acids. The first three ingredients are easy to get yourself and make at a fraction of the cost. The fatty acids I hear are very expensive.

If you're interested in the first three look into: How to make zix

Then buy some Azelaic acid (you can buy some at www.hair2go.com). Then make up a batch of zix and a separate batch of Azelaic acid (mix about 1-2g of cream to 2oz of distilled water). Then apply the Zix first followed by the Azelaic acid.

Some people say you can mix the azelaic acid into the zix directly while others say you need to take an extra complicated step to stop the zinc from neutralizing the Azelaic acid.

As far as copper peptides, no you cant make those on your own from my understanding. If you are interested in copper peptides look into either Folligen or Tricomin.

Good luck

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
socks said:
Matgallis said:

Very bad idea to drop Finasteride. Have you tried taking doses as low as .25mg (1/4th a Propecia tab) to see if that eliminated any bad sides effects?
Basically I didn't want my gyno to be furthered. My nipples were very sore and irritated. Never tried a lower dose