I need help with mixing a shampoo with something

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know anything about mixing stuff, but I was thinking about making a shampoo with a whole bunch of stuff like crushed 5mg finasteride, minoxidil liquid, crushed niacin pills, crushed silica pills, crushed pantothenic acid pills, crushed saw palmetto, MSM, vitamin b6, crushed folic acid, vitamin d3, zinc sulfate all crushed in to one shampoo.

I feel like this is a stupid idea, because I have never seen it been done before. Closest thing I have heard and used is Dr Lee's Xandrox with 1% finasteride which is not a shampoo. And I have also heard about a Minoxidil shampoo on the way.

I just want to know if it's possible to make a shampoo of all of these supplements and finasteride/min in one shampoo? And how do you go about doing that the proper way, is it safe, is it that simple to just crush pills and shake them in a shampoo until they dissolve? Please help me? I really want to try this if it can be done.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW this is not so that I can create this shampoo and sell it, it is simply for me. I'm only gonna experiment on myself and keep it for myself. Of course if it works I would tell you guys so that you can do it on your own. Just throwing that out there just in case, cause on the internet everyone thinks everyone else is shady.

Well I do have some Guinea Pigs I can try it on, but lucky for them they don't have any kind of hair loss :)