I need help with what to buy

username123

Reaction score
Hey guys, So I am looking into buying one of those concealers. Toppik or Courve. Which one should I get? How well do they work? or anything else I should know before purchasing one of them. Thanks for the help!

username123

Reaction score
Also, If i order it from here, does it come discretely? or does the box say HairLossTalk.com on it or something...just curious

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a buddy of mine is going bald just as i am ...and he has to toppik that he gave me to use and it does work...i dont know about couvre......although ive heard that its just as good if not better.either way it makes a pretty big difference

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
All orders sent from HairlossTalk come in an "unmarked" box that just say "Customer Service" in the return address. Charges appear as "HairLossTalk.com" on your card.

HairLossTalk.com

The Gardener

Reaction score
username123 said:
Also, If i order it from here, does it come discretely? or does the box say HairLossTalk.com on it or something...just curious

The box label says:

"The Self-Conscious Bald Guy Shoppe - Selling Hairloss Products to Desperate Gay Men for 30 Years" and has a little graphic of a Norwood scale right underneath that.

Don't worry, it is very tasteful.

:lol:

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
username123 said:

The box label says:

"The Self-Conscious Bald Guy Shoppe - Selling Hairloss Products to Desperate Gay Men for 30 Years" and has a little graphic of a Norwood scale right underneath that.

Damn, you're funny! :jumpy:

Basketballhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I recommend Dermmatch i bought one container about six months ago for about 29 bucks and I still have a lot left. Its very easy to apply and if you have some existing hair it really creates an incredible improvement in density and scalp coverage. I have tried toppik but to me it just looks like I have brown colored dandruff so im not a huge fan.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
username123 said:

The box label says:

lol nice one