i need some help in the right direction

Diaster

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this can fit in with this forum but it had health in it so im guessing its ok. I'm basicly in trouble and wondering if my current lifestyle is having a negative effect on my hair and overall body. The truth is my diet is extremely poor,i would say i eat fast food e.g kfc about 2-3 times a week and i hardly eat any vegetables,maybe a apple every week or so and hardly any vegetables for dinner its allways some sort of frozen lasagna or chicken nugget lookn things and a steak here and there,i dont really excersise i use to when i was in high school,i'd do 40 pushups every day and night for about a year and i looked good,had the chieseld jaw and all that and every since i became concerned with hairloss iv gone downhill bad face has gotten fater im gettn bosoms its horrible so could anyone help me out,give me advice on how to start walkn down a better road for my health and fitness.

G

Why don´t you start hitting the gym? Do some running or just change your diet! Really, you have already given the answer yourself.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exactly just change your diet and take some excercise :roll: Its F**king simple !!
However dont expect to start growing any hair from it. Male pattern baldness is NOT a health issue.

CCS

Reaction score
his diet is must like my friend's, except he has pizza, pie, beer, and occational raman noodles and a little less meat.

s.a.f

Reaction score
And I bet your friend is'nt sufferring from m.p.b?

G

my hair has actually gotten better since i started eating less healthy, but i attribute that to drugs and not to my diet.

as saf said, hair loss is 99% genetics. people looking to minor stress or diet as a reason for their trouble are only fooling themselves.

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
And I bet your friend is'nt sufferring from m.p.b?

not at all. Him or his other 3 friends who get drunk often. Won't find them on this board. They are living their youth up.