I Paid Deposit To Do Fut Hair Transplant With Doctor Richard Keller

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looking at about 3300-3500 grafts to fix my hairline, diffuse thinning and crown. I'm doing FUT. I'm a 29 year old NW2-3 but I have a badly thinning crown

how bad is the recovery for this you guys? Can I go back to work after 7 days (I sell cars)? I'm on my feet a ton at my job. What's the problem with going back to work early? I don't care if my co workers know I got surgery done (they all know anyways)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
looking at about 3300-3500 grafts to fix my hairline, diffuse thinning and crown. I'm doing FUT. I'm a 29 year old NW2-3 but I have a badly thinning crown

how bad is the recovery for this you guys? Can I go back to work after 7 days (I sell cars)? I'm on my feet a ton at my job. What's the problem with going back to work early? I don't care if my co workers know I got surgery done (they all know anyways)
Why are you not doing FUE?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I've seen FUE results and they are garbage compared to dr kellers FUT work
You going to be fine with a scar in the back of your head for the rest of your life?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Downtime for FUT is longer. Staples haven't even been taken out at 7 days? You will look like a freaky science experiment those first weeks.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can go back to work after 7 days, but you have to be careful right after the procedure. You need to keep your head elevated while you sleep for the first 3-4 days so you don't get swelling. It's true you will have stitches, but after 4 days you can wash the back and that will get better. He should take the fut scar without cutting your hair, so no one should see it. You can carefully wear a hat after a week to protect your scalp from the sun.