I propose 2 big improvements to prostitution laws:

Reaction score
Problem 1:
I think that currently, only the sex workers are tested, and the customers are not. If the workers test positive, they are out of a job. Infected customers can easily target and infect sex workers.

Solution 1:
Test both the customers and the workers. Instead of firing the infected workers and telling the infected customers to go get sex elsewhere, they should pair the ones with the same exact infection. That way they don't spread it, and the workers can keep on working.

Problem 2:
Sex workers don't make as much later in life after their looks fade. They complain that they squander their looks and have cut throat competition with other workers, to the benefit of the customers. This is one reason some women fight so hard to keep prostitution illegal.

Solution 2:
Require that sex workers under age 30 contribute $0.30 of ever dollar they earn from sex work to a savings account they can't touch until they are age 40. Require sex workers age 30-39 to contribute $0.15 of every dollar earned from sex work to the same savings account. That forces them all to charge a bit more while young, negating the need for price control unions. It also gives them the money the need when they are older.

What do you think of those 2 changes? Would you vote for them if I got them on a ballot initiative?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
This makes me depressed. This is an male pattern baldness site, not a prostitute site.

Reaction score
These are not bad ideas. Personally I think prostitution should be legal, with one exception.

Some viruses take months to come up positive on tests.

But, we pay for sex one way or the other. Let's not kid ourselves. People can be hypocrites, but
why would we invest money on hair medications?

That is why the brothels keep records of who slept with who in the last 6 months and mandate that you not change partners often, only see one per body area, and that the workers only see 5 clients per two months, though multiple times each.

As for the other people not responding, I think they are too busy counting the hairs in their combs to even bother reading this.