I quit

Skandal

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I recently decided to quit using propecia, so I just thought I'd drop by and tell you my reasons for it.

1/ Sexual side effects. I posted a few times about it in the beginning of the summer.

2/ Weird mood. I haven't been able to become really happy or really pissed about anything while on the drug. I've felt sort of zombie like while on the drug. I do think that this makes me perform worse at my work. (It did wonders for my poker game however)

3/ I haven't seen any improvement. If anything I think my hair has become worse while on the drug. Although, that might have happened anyway.

I don't really care, if my hair want's to part with me that's fine, I'll shave off the rest and go for the shaved look. I will try to maintain what I have with 5% minoxidil and 2% nizoral.

I've been of propecia for a few weeks now, and it really feels great. I'm much happier now. I sometimes become mad too, but it is a nice change of pace, (although it is more frustrating to play online poker now).

I wish you all the best of luck in your fight for your hair. But try to remember that your hair is not everything.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
oh.. well good luck to you! lol haha i like the thing about weird mood helping your poker game :lol: