I saw some short guys getting friendly with some hot women.

CCS

Reaction score
I don't know the whole story. The women were drunk, and spoke Spanish. Party going on. Short skinny guy with a mohawk hand his hands on them a bit, leading them around by the hand. He looked 5'4" standing next to them, shorter than them by 2 inches. Only thing he has on me is good posture, hair, and confidence. Lots of body hair too, compared to me. The women were 8/10.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Cassin said:
SAF will be so happy.
too right :hump:
I especially liked this bit ... 'Only thing he has on me is good posture, hair, and confidence...' :mrgreen:

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just logging off this site and going outside you will find plentiful evidence of short/skinny/fat/bald/poor/ugly guys getting tail.

Out walking in the sunshine two weeks ago I wanted to ask the shaved NW6 college goer with the amazing looking woman on his arm how he managed to pull it off cos the guys on the HairLossTalk.com forums said it shouldn't have been possible.

thetodd

Established Member
Reaction score
The short guys you see with beautiful women usually have at least one thing in abundance that the rest of us don't: MONEY.

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this really short (and arrogant!) guy that always gets laid. I want to kill him so much.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Mexicans aren't really tall to begin with but they have great hair genes. I'm guessing the mexican women are used to short guys and probably only date within their race anyway.

CCS

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Mexicans aren't really tall to begin with but they have great hair genes. I'm guessing the mexican women are used to short guys and probably only date within their race anyway.

assian women love american men like Magnum PI.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
God here we go again. What is with you guys? You think every woman has the same mindset and puts every kind of guy in to a category and decides they won't date this kind of man. You guys need to take a long break from internet fantasy world, and get outside.

My friend is a very short guy. His girlfriend is smoking hot. OH and he has hairloss as well. But, he must be the only exception to your rules.

I had to edit because he doesn't have a lot of money.. not at all

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Brick, you're politically correct to the point of being naive. These mexican women who can't speak english are probably illegal immigrants who only speak Spanish, shop at mexican supermercados and date mexican men (who are shorter on average than white men). It is their culture and they stick to their own for the most part. So unless she was trying to get a greencard, it wouldn't make much sense for that person to date an english speaking citizen who is part of the united states culture. It just doesn't happen from what I have observed. I'm not being pessimistic, or racist just realistic. Oh and f*** you with your condecending "you need to get out in the real world" speech.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
aw come on UM, I wasn't trying to be condescending. I'm just as torn apart about losing my hair as you guys, if not worse. Trust me, completely ruined me. I'm just basing off what I see around me. not saying I have the confidence to do any of it (haha?).

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Sorry...saw your thread. Bring it in for some bald hugs. :grouphug:

powersam

Reaction score
metropolis said:
I know this really short (and arrogant!) guy that always gets laid. I want to kill him so much.

Hmm, this one sounds like IBM but with violent tendencies.

CCS

Reaction score
shootingguard said:
I'm 6'2, but thin hair makes me feel two inches tall... :sobbing:

As long as you are fit and tall, you can get away with baldness. Just shave your head and build adult sized muscles. You'll be fine. Just sucks you aren't as good as you could have been.