i think i have bdd...

archangel01

Reaction score
here is my threat

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...and-would-like-to-know-norwood-classification

i dont know how to put it,i i opened threats in ********* talk and some other sites and i have received i need to relax and i have no problem about my hair,my obsession about my hair changes everyday,one day i obsess about some small dandruff i find on my hair and think about it,the other day some more hairs i find on brush.

For example yesterday(in barber after hair wash) when my hair was wet i saw some scalp which is normal to my logic but anyway i obssed it all day.

i am 26 and in 6 months i am gonna be 27,yet i act to childish about hair,i remember when i was 20 years old i was much more mature about it,like finding hairs on pillow or seeing some scalp when hair is wet etc...

i have friends who are nw3-4 or more who are very comfortable with great selfrespect and can live their lives with joy whereas last few months i live my life with this ****.
any of you guys are is the same boat with me?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
My BDD boat sank several years ago. Just moments before I was blindsided by the first crushing wave of male pattern baldness.

I hope you're carrying a good life preserve(r) mate.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Was going to say you have BDD in your original thread. Glad to hear you figured it out yourself.