I Think I Killed Andorgen Receptors On My Scalp With Ru High Dose

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Years ago, I used very high doese (100-200 mg per day). I also used CB but in hindsight I don't think CB did much.

Since then my hair STOPPED falling, I don't think I lost a single hair since, and that is why I have not been coming to the forum often, if at all. I am not hapy with how my hair is (since i did not regrow) but I am off RU and minoxidil and everything and I continue to be stable.

Anyone tried this? Just some thoughts. Even heavy workouts don't affect my scalp hair, and the itch is gone forever. I thought I will share this...

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Glad it worked for you. I am wondering if there is any way to test that hypothesis though.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it would be possible to destroy the receptors without killing the cell itself, but what the hell do I know.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
overdosing on RU should not be encouraged; ru is experimental, and was probably stopped being developed for a reason.
I've used ru and it does take away the itch, which i guess one would assume means its working and anti dht, but i would only use a 5% solution in min 2x daily, and nothing stronger if u value ur health

resu

Reaction score
It could have stopped on its own either way and a few years later you get a second wave of DHT attack.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would be nice to hear the opinion of other ru user who have stoped

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using 100 mg twice a year for a year or two and I lost a bit of ground although it helped.

RU is not very strong in my experience.

I'm skeptical your balding just stopped dead. I can't think of any way this would work.

Perhaps it's just proceeding very slowly. Give it another few years and see if you still have the same hairline.