I think i may have gone bat sh*t crazy, BUT im gonna do this

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
TOPICAL PROTIEN SHAKE

im litterly away to start applying a 20gram protien shake to my hair , starting once a week, gonna leave it in for about 30 mintues with a shower cap on.

no ones ever done this

so im going to

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: I think i may have gone bat sh*t crazy, BUT im gonna do this

also,,, before applying protien im going to apply l-Taurine & caffein tonic to get the blood flowing nicely,

then BCAA's should absorbe nicely

Keratin (mega-tek) was amazing for my hair and if this doesnt give the same crazy thickening effect then im going to buy more of that and do a log with photos to prove it,

swear down now, keratin (mega-tek) is the only thing to date that has shown noticebale improvements and fast, just dam expensive and hard to get a hold of

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score

okay away to try it right now

THis is going to be sh*t if all my hair falls out tomorrow

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score

Wait I thought hair loss was from wackin it too much :shock:

MJUK

Reaction score

keepinthehair said:
Wait I thought hair loss was from wackin it too much :shock:

That would certainly explain my rapid hairloss when I broke up with my girlfriend!

AnberlinFan84

Established Member
Reaction score

a_mk82 said:
My Balding-Brothers!

You c??!?! This is real initiative that's going to find us a cure one day. You're not bat sh*t crazy dude. Big pharma doesn't want us to organize and experiment, no matter how weird or out of the norm it might sound, give it a try. AND STICK TO IT!!!

I don't want to be apart of the Minoxidil and Finasteride system. because I know if I stop buying thier products, i will eventually lose my hair again.

This is retarded.

I know we're gonna find a cure soon. I bet you it will be something cheap and natural. Which is what the industry fears. They're riding on the fact that we're too stupid to pluck a plant from the ground and rub it on our heads.

I say everyone here should do what this brave man is doing and pick something no one has tried before (SAFELY!), and be human..... experiment!

I'm going to mix up some kind of liquidy solution made from the the skin of plants and trees that are covered in their own natural (what looks like) thick hair (Coconut shell, willow, or other tree bark, plants, even types of fungi).

Call me crazy too!, but I believe nature has all the cures. We (man, that is) are the suppressors, because of greed we don't want abundant cures to run a muck.

So I say STICK IT TO THE MAN! Lets get to work and find something that shows real results!

Dude if it was as simple as rubbing a plant on our heads, this would have been solved a thousand years ago lol

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score

ok this is a bit too much of a hazzle. putting sticky chocolate protien shake in my hair is too much.

I can buy bulk BCAA's Cheap as f*** in powder form...

Can anyone with some sort of scientific backround advfise on the best make to make this absorb ?

Been doing research into BCAA's

one of them " leucine " is already being considered a major factor in hair growth..

Branch chain amino acids

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score

Mental as f***.

I love it!

There's a german shampoo containing Taurine, that might help.

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score

how ironic that you picked Bats and im going Bat sh*t crazy

love it ...

Just got made redundant from work . WOO HOO so looks like i wont be trying any experiments with BCAA's

Hoepfully one of you nutters has rubbed that tit cream on your head and grown a beauty by time i got job