I think it´s getting worse.

G

I don´t really get it.

First month I could swear that every day things where going really nice - I know that nothing changed except my state of mind.

Second month I was " I don´t really care, my hair is doomed and it´s going to be ok living with bad hair/shaved head "

Month three - second half was pure bliss - I washed my hair every six days and 1/3 of the hair that I used to lose when washing every three days fell out. Other then that my hair felt really strong, like I could put books on top of my head and they wouldn´t touch my scalp.

Month four (well a week from) - I´m back to washing my hair every three days (with nizoral) and seeing the same fallout as I used to every six days. But the biggest difference is that my hair feels limp again :(

This is a stupid conicidence I know but what changed the last 10 days was me getting back on tricomin. I felt that my hair was doing so great I decided to boost it just a bit more.

A fact that irritate the living hell out of me is that I don´t have an itchy, oily scalp - no redness, no pinkness no nothing!! I sometimes wish I fitted more into the profile of typical male pattern baldness - but I do and I know that I have a mild or that my follicles where originally so big and strong that it just takes longer for this plauge to ravage my hair.

I´m gonna stick with tricomin and add spironolactone and let you know how I do. But right now I feel like I´m losing the battle - and it´s strange because I really thought that I was a prime candidate for the regim to work.

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
Stop analyzing your hair so much, it will drive you crazy. Oh yeah, and just stick with what you are doing, sheds are gonna happen no matter what, in general.