i want 2 die only 14 years old and lost most of my hair

mohabm10

Reaction score
umm . i dont know what 2 say ... im only 17 and i have a lot of hair loss... my front hair is almost have lost .. my hair from the sides has been lost more than its half !! I dont know why all that
first of all no1 from my family has hairloss !! SECONDLY early hairloss for men begins from 25 !! my hairloss started when im 14 years !! im 2 sad !! i began 2 hate my life bcoz of that !!
i went 2 all doctors !! all of them dont know the reason and they want 2 make a surgery !! by the way i m from Egypt !! and here medecine science is so bad !! isnt uptodate !! i m ready 2 travel 2 do any thing !! but plz nt surgery im still 2 young !!
how come a teenager like me makes a hair surgery !! i began lossing my hair when i began 2 use gel cream !! if i knew what will happen 2 me i will never use it !! im so depressed !! much more than any1 think !!
my hair was so thick !! now i have only some !!
one1 i was better than my friendz !! now they r 2 much better than me !! i cry always with myself !!
i have another problem !! my head is somehow big !! so i need hair 2 make it look awesome !! when i was young there wasnt any problem !! now myhair is hardly growin' and my head is so big appearing !! also my hair style is so awful !! i cant make anyhair style !! i went 2 all doctorz !! no1 helped me !!
thanx god on everything !! i will bear what u made 4 me !!
but can any1 help me plz ??
the main reason is the gel cream !! i swear its da reason
i want 2 die !! rather than livin' like that !!
plz i need help and tell me about ur opinoin about my story !!
plz i want anyhelp !! i lost hope !! im still trying !! and at last i must say thnx god on everything !!

thnx 4 ur readin' and i wish i didnt make any1 sad

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what you're describing have 2 directions: an extreme hair loss due to your genetics...or is another cause...but if you're balding so bad...is almost impossible to do something at this age...you can not have a surgery...and I don't think that hair meds will help you too much!

infamous

Reaction score
you should go and see a doctor and have a blood test. i think it's a hormonal problem losing too much hair at this age.

davidbeckham007

Reaction score
I was in the same situation as you, man. Started losing my hair at 15...it really sucks, I know it. You re still in school but going bald already. What can be worse? All you think about is how your hair looks and whether someone notices your premature hair loss.
And I have kinda big head too, it looks weird with a horseshoe I know what i'm talking about :D
I tried both rogaine and finasteride, but it didn't improve my hair dramatically. Then I gave up using it and switched to hairsystem. It happened when i was 18 and you know I don't regret at all. The best decision i've ever made.
I'm 21 and NW5 now but I dont care about it, cause my hairpiece hides it well :D Yes it's not your naturally growing hair but who cares as long as it looks good? I'm completely happy with the way how i look now. Depression is gone, no worries, no gay looks in the mirror, just thick healthy hair.
The fact i'm wearing fake hair and fooling other ppl doesn't bother me whatsoever. I just look good, do not think about my baldness and enjoy life.
Can't imagine what I'd do if hairpieces didn't exist :D

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
So what... I'm sure you have other attractive parts of your body to be proud of.
You could get a hair system, but that would be going down the expensive route. Just change the way you appear change your clothes, keep stylish. Wear a bandana or cap or beanie. Loads of people who dont suffer from hairloss wear these all year round. Losing your hair only takes a small percentage of your looks away in my opinion. There are other things you could change to make yourself feel better about yourself :)

adam1984

Reaction score
hi mohabm10

i'm new to this site just came across your post through google and felt i would comment.

I started losing my hair when i was 21 and now i am 25 and have lost alot. On the top of my head you can see my scalp and basically i cant have any hair style as it just looks like i'm covering it up. As of today i have shaved my head.

For me it like you it was terrible, my self confidence over the last few years has gone, i felt pretty much ill every time i looked in the mirror. I have tried everything to help me control my hair loss and nothing has worked. I refuse to try propecia as it is pretty bad for your health and i have read some nasty storys. I would love my hair back but not at any cost. I would advise staying away from surgery, firstly its not guaranteed, you may come out looking worse and you would have spent alot of money. Secondly i have seen alot of people with surgery done, and its never the same, never looks thick and normal.

Ok so hair is gone, not coming back!! gotta get over that first and its not easy i'm not over it thats for sure. But what is helping me is i have decided right my hair doesnt wanna look good but my body is at my control so i'm gonna make that look good. I feel i have no control over my hair ( which i dont ) but i do over my body ( and i am so thankful for that ). So i have being down the gym non stop to improve my body and get in to serious shape. I promise you, it will make you feel a hell of alot better having a decent body. How many people have hair ( a lot ) how many people have a good body they can be proud of? not many i promise you.

I hope i have helped in a little way. Try to move off the negatives and focus on the positives.