I want this type of transformation but with fue only

greg2

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My hairloss is similar to this gentleman's and I want asimilar transformation. But using fue only. Any one can compile similar results by fue from different doctors. Thanks for your help.
220_image28.gif

G

If you need that much work, you would probably get the best yield with strip in the right hands. You have your reasons obviously for wanting to do it by FUE so I wish you the best.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I think ur dreaming if you want this kind of result with FUE (at least from what ive read and seen) if you have ever visited the other forum hairlosshelp lately its basically turned into an Armani bashing forum because many people are claiming since he stopped strip not one FUE result has been satisfactory. Check it out for yourself. Makes Interesting reading. Lots of pics too.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
I think ur dreaming if you want this kind of result with FUE (at least from what ive read and seen) if you have ever visited the other forum hairlosshelp lately its basically turned into an Armani bashing forum because many people are claiming since he stopped strip not one FUE result has been satisfactory. Check it out for yourself. Makes Interesting reading. Lots of pics too.

I dont think its impossible to get the same by fue. While I was not as bald as the guy in picture, I am happy with my fue-bht combo. I couldnt have buzz cut if I went for strip (buzzcut option is something I like to preserve for myself).