i was alway right

G

you are all l...'s and f...'s :D

just the plain truth. and if you dont believe... what do you do here? why do you even read this??? and why do you know what i mean???

i was the same....so i know what im talking about.

and now f*** off. i know what you will say..blablbalba.

i wasnt sure if i should write this...its my last post ever in here forever. if you are angry...thats what i wanted. :D if not...then you shouldnt answer. :D

some people in here are nice. i got to say. i know why i had so many problems with so many in here...because you are all LSE. all l's and f's.

IBM

Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
Im confused...
I dont understand your post Neo1234... :?

This neo1234 is helpme007. He's saying he joked on everyone and made us clowns with the bullshit of 'i've accepted my hairloss' and 'blondieguy is my hero'.

Even the most respected users like Gardener or Cassin... well whatever said that he was very mature in his age. All the time he was behind the computer laughing on everyone.

antonio666

Reaction score
were is the proof that he is helpmeoo7 and if he is nobody can complain of his behavior while he has been under the name of neo1234.
give the guy a break,i mean people were even giving him a hard time over his writing style?

s.a.f

Reaction score
That twat will be back.
My fellow loosers :D

bubka

Reaction score
yeah, the helpme0007 did the same crap, said he was leaving, claimed he regrew his hair in a week, just an attention wh***
attentionwhorejs7.jpg

G

hey boy,

can you speak english for us so we can understand it?

thanks

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Losers and freaks, huh?

Mods, can you ONCE AGAIN ban this fool, helpme007/neo1234?

G

Aplunk said:
Losers and freaks, huh?

he denied it over and over again but some of us knew it was helpme007 all along. i'm not wrong about stuff like this. he did fool some people though cause i think cassin said it wasn't him in one of his other threads.

so he's using a proxy. he thinks that will prevent me from figuring out its him. well his personality and typing style are quite unique.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Whether or not there is "doubt" about his authenticity, his behavior is counterproductive to this forum. By mocking other posters and causing disorder, I feel that a ban is appropriate.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Aplunk said:
Losers and freaks, huh?

he denied it over and over again but some of us knew it was helpme007 all along. i'm not wrong about stuff like this. he did fool some people though cause i think cassin said it wasn't him in one of his other threads.

so he's using a proxy. he thinks that will prevent me from figuring out its him. well his personality and typing style are quite unique.

you didnt even know it was him...jayb pointed it out...top taking to take credit for everything.

kids constantly trying to be a HairLossTalk.com hero.

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
JayMan said:
Aplunk said:
Losers and freaks, huh?

you didnt even know it was him...jayb pointed it out...top taking to take credit for everything.

Hi PPPG,

i'm not taking credit for it. did you see the word some? as in SOME of US? stop trolling every one of my posts.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
Aplunk said:
Losers and freaks, huh?

Hi PPPG,

i'm not taking credit for it. did you see the word some? as in SOME of US? stop trolling every one of my posts.

"Im not wrong about stuff like this."

trolling your posts? you f*****g post in every thread.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jayman and Hair Today Gone Tommorrow need to get into a cage and beat each other senseless.

G

Nathaniel said:
Jayman and Hair Today Gone Tommorrow need to get into a cage and beat each other senseless.

Id win.

now you would. but if i was still 185 pound jayman i could have sat on you.