I Was Going To Get A Transplant But I Found An Alternate

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently got an SMP procedure done. It seriously has changed my life, and I wish more people knew about it.
I got mine done in Cali by Scalpmastersinc and I seriously wish more people would look at this as an alternative treatment.
you gotta be careful who you go with though, because I guess a lot of companies like Bosley mess it up.
If you can find a good company, then this is great solution. Really just trying to get the word out cuz Finasteride messed me up.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently got an SMP procedure done. It seriously has changed my life, and I wish more people knew about it.
I got mine done in Cali by Scalpmastersinc and I seriously wish more people would look at this as an alternative treatment.
you gotta be careful who you go with though, because I guess a lot of companies like Bosley mess it up.
If you can find a good company, then this is great solution. Really just trying to get the word out cuz Finasteride messed me up, I almost made a mistake and got a transplant.
A transplant isn’t a mistake, it’s life changing if done correctly.

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i just didnt have enough donor hair on my sides. the smp though, they showed me pictures of the scars and said that they have to spend a lot of time fixing transplant scars

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SMP is a feasible approach for those who like buzz cuts or those with diffuse thinning that isn't expected to see a dramatic improvement with a transplant, or those who have basically given up any hope of improvement from the known treatments. To me, it is just a permanent replacement for Toppik that won't run in the rain :D