I was young, innocent and beautiful. Now, I'm just bald

GodisnotBald

Reaction score
Guys,

Good to see such an organised community, I do think it's VITAL if we want to find a real solution to fight efficiently baldness one day

Anyway: to cut a long story short, I'm 24, Norwood III difficult to notice it since my hair are mid-long, started Nizoral 5% 1.5 years ago, Nizoral 2 times a week 6 months ago ; recently , I started to eat damn healthy. I've noticed some hints of improvments, but as you know; only Norwood 0-1 matters

What's really interesting is the fact that, dudes, I'm the ONLY ONE knowing I'm really really suffering from hairloss since I've still got enaugh hair -thanks god - to totally mask it.

Windy weather , heavy rains: daily ennemies ; at parties, with friends hanging out , I'm still myself: it's not obvious I'm loosing my hair. Guys, I'm waking up every morning sooner than my girlfriend to check up my hair in the bathroom and do whatever it's possible to get my hair done and avoid looking like a 75-years grandpa

However, one day, I'm not stupid, I know I'll have to face the reality. It won't be possible to indefinitively mask my Norwood III

Guys, I do hope something, strong medications - treatments - whatever , will allow me to recover totally from this hairloss

This is why I've just entered that community

Btw, I'm thinking about buying Fina so as to complete my treatment (--> Big3 )

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
It's always good to see proactive members sharing their experience. Well, bitter sweet may be a more accurate description.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Guys, I do hope something, strong medications - treatments - whatever , will allow me to recover totally from this hairloss

Unless you are the extremely rare lucky few, this doesn't exist. Big 3 is pretty much all we have.

DeanHarryThomas

Reaction score
You can have some amazing results with the big 3. I have almost completely recovered from my hairloss. Of course I don't know what your situation is but it can happen.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I won't mind some pictures, I imagine it's not thattt terrible given what you've said.
But I would really like to see.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
you sound like an idiot OP

GodisnotBald

Reaction score
you sound like an idiot OP

What do you mean?

Anyway,

I could post pictures but that would hurt my feelings ; that would officialize the thing

Actually, it looks like : (length)
p129_right.jpg

That's not me but it's pretty much the same

Damn Alopecia!

Really thinking about taking Finasteride but side effects freak me out..

GodisnotBald

Reaction score
Ok guys,

I've decided to do it properly :

Here is a picture of myself , we can see the gangrene (a baddass gangrene)

badass.jpg

I've been taking minoxidil for 1.5 year ; Nizoral 2 times a week ; 5 months (good results, really)

I've thinking about taking Fina as I said

What do you think about it?

Dudes, really need your help here

Dont wanna see that **** evolving too much

Thanks

error

Reaction score
you're a nw2 heading to a nw3 based on the pic, but jesus christ man in doesn't look that bad

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah dude really. . .its really not that bad . .to the common eyes you are not bald. .. try finasteride maybe?

GodisnotBald

Reaction score
That's exactly it;

If you were me, would you take Fina? I'm definitively thinking about it so as to do everything it's currently possible to do, to save my hair

I've read some BIG3 "sucess stories" ; it brings me hope

GodisnotBald

Reaction score
Guys,

Believe me , the precedent picture I uploaded has been taken in "advantageous" conditions; this is why my baldness seems ok

Check this out : beek.jpg

Invisible after having done my hair, for how many months/years ? I do not know

I've decided to take Finasteride,

I'll upload pictures once a month.

Finger crossed.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Best wishes in your resolve to take action. Be patient. If you are a good responder it can take anywhere from 6-18 months to experience benefits.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well its simple bro. . if you dont take finasteride you ll definitely lose more hair. Use finasteride and maybe save hair or even regrow some. You still have decent hair IMO. if you decide not take it, just let me tell you in advance dont be the guy who jumps on finasteride after gaining a norwood level. And of course do a good research before taking finasteride if you decide to do so.

GodisnotBald

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

My decision has been taken, I'll take finasteride. As a matter of facts, I'm going to change some habits (ex: stopping drinking huge quantities of milk, more sleeping and STOP STRESSING) to optimize results and carry on taking minoxidil 5% + Nizo (started some months ago, with improvments)

That's official, today, I'm gonna start the Big3 *listening to Epic Music: Skyworld, 2 Steps From Hell*

GodisnotBald

Reaction score
Definitively at the same time: we're kind of finasteride-partners; are you going to take 0.5 mg for some months? I'm thinking about it (during 2 months 0.615 and then, 1.25) , heard it can minimize the shedding..

albionlad

Reaction score
Just like the musical "blood brothers", we are finasteride-brothers!

I'm going straight with 1mg daily as my prescriber advised