I will never watch friends again

tonyunhawk

Reaction score
It's too depressing to watch "chandler", "ross" and "joey".
If I watch something like that I feel like
a worthless jerk.

And always "gunther" of corse plays the ugly hairloss hero.
Often they make jokes about baldness it's so stupid but on the other hand
you want to have a live like they have. And laugh the way they do. I know it's ridiculous because it's just
a stupid tv show but I think they set something like the standard for along time
also it isn't broadcasted anymore.

In real life it's the same, there are some people with hair problems but often
it's not that severe. And for the most it plays a very minor role until they are 40 and older.

G

For me it's simple: I don't watch Friends because I don't find it funny.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah being forced not to watch friends is probably a positive development.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL who watches friends?? :roll:

Anyway,, Mathew Perry has some hairloss problmes , I think I heard he wears concealer for his hairline.

Matt Le Blanc has hairloss aswell, apparently he uses somethingto mask his thinning crown.

Youve just got to look, its a load of bollocks Hollywood, fake as pamela andersons tits.
You have just got to be canny and understand it,(also google it :p)

s.a.f

Reaction score
You should be looking at Jennifer and Courtney you clutz.

G

s.a.f said:
You should be looking at Jennifer and Courtney you clutz.

They both are vastly overrated. Courtney would look good if he wasn't anorectic...

G

To me it is not so much the hair, but the good looks of the male actors in general which depress me. Seeing their perfect heads on their mule free bodies is just too much. Actually I am more interested in male actors than in female actors. Females are just females, but the men are the way I want to be and I compare myself to them (which usually ends up in depression :( ).

tonyunhawk

Reaction score
flimflam said:
order a pizza and watch 'Crank'.

Yes I'll do that thanks man. It's the same cool actor (Jason Statham) like in snatch (also a cool movie)
which I've already seen. He looks awesome and nobody would point to his thinning, in fact I think it makes him
more attractive and if he had hair he definitely should shave it.

btw you have the best avatar I've seen so far, nice. :)

tonyunhawk

Reaction score
omgstfuty said:

Anyway,, Mathew Perry has some hairloss problmes , I think I heard he wears concealer for his hairline.

Matt Le Blanc has hairloss aswell, apparently he uses somethingto mask his thinning crown.

Youve just got to look, its a load of bollocks Hollywood, fake as pamela andersons tits.

You're very wrong Matthew Perry always had a high hairline but his hair is still so dense and thick he doesn't have a balding gene, look at his father as well they both will die with a full head of thick hair.
(http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild:Matth ... nkbone.jpg)
And he is the coolest guy from friends and he had a drug problem as well which makes him more likable.

Mat le blanc isn't balding as well come on his hairline maybe become a little more high but thats
natural and no balding. Your teeth also getting a little bit more used up but they don't fall out if you look after them.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Matt Le Blanc is balding, his crown is going and has been since the first couple of series(I know this because E4 play the episodes all the time) and his hairline in the later ones was certainly thinning

RaginDemon

Reaction score
tonyunhawk said:
omgstfuty said:

You're very wrong Matthew Perry always had a high hairline but his hair is still so dense and thick he doesn't have a balding gene, look at his father as well they both will die with a full head of thick hair.
And he is the coolest guy from friends and he had a drug problem as well which makes him more likable.

Mat le blanc isn't balding as well come on his hairline maybe become a little more high but thats
natural and no balding. Your teeth also getting a little bit more used up but they don't fall out if you look after them.

if you looked at the earlier eposides of friends, they both had much lower hairline. It doesn't necessarily mean they are balding, but they obviously dont have the perfect NW0 hair David has.

Re75

Reaction score
Why don't you watch a real television series like The Sopranos, which is vastly compelling and ''real'' . Lots of hairloss guys in that show, overweight too, and it's still the best thing that's ever happened on television. ( Thought I like Twin Peaks, and The Wire respectively)

tonyunhawk

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
tonyunhawk said:
omgstfuty said:

if you looked at the earlier eposides of friends, they both had much lower hairline. It doesn't necessarily mean they are balding, but they obviously dont have the perfect NW0 hair David has.

Yah David really has awesome hair. But sometimes he looks a little like he can't count to three with it.
Especially when it's longer it doesn't look good.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Throw your TV in the bin guys. Give it a few months for the withdrawal symptoms to dissipate and you won't look back. Don't worry: you won't be sitting on the couch staring at a wall. You'll find other things to do.

99% of television programming is utter garbage or irrelevant. When you pay your subscription or license fees - do you really feel you're getting value for money in that little 1%?

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
:agree: i did that when i first moved into my second year of uni - found myself going out more, reading, getting better on guitar and i began to really appreciate the music i was listening to. i do miss the odd programme though

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
flimflam said:
99% of television programming is utter garbage or irrelevant.

that and designed to keep the masses moronic so they don't question the system................or to push products on you so you can consume consume consume so you feel you have control over ya life !

even the f*****g history channel is CIA funded/ran!

aaaaghh!!

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Friends just sucks plain and simple. I'd rather watch Family Guy than that.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
DaSand said:
Friends just sucks plain and simple. I'd rather watch Family Guy than that.

Definitely, Family Guy IS da sh!t! lol