I Work For The Fda And They Have The Cure For Baldness

Johictor1984

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have discovered the cure, and it is a product based upon mast cells and pgd2, not androgens.

Now, here is why it won't be released to the public.

1) Financial interests. Too many people will lose too much money if they move away from the big 3.

2) Can not admit they were wrong about the causes of hair loss and DHT.

3) Takes 12 years to bring drugs to market.

4) Cotsarelis, the main promoter of pgd2, has been threatened before and attempts have been made to sue him.

5) Too many conflicting scientists who disagree about the causes of hair loss.

What I say is true. There are dozens of pharma drugs that don't make it mainstream but end up on websites like alibaba or sigma aldrich at ridiculous prices. Some will never be manufactured or produced wholesale for the public.

The only way it would be possible if private companies made up of chemists got together to produce them, but they would face legal action because each pharma drug is patented.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
troll-2.jpg

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
This should be good

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
They have discovered the cure, and it is a product based upon mast cells and pgd2, not androgens.

1) Financial interests. Too many people will lose too much money if they move away from the big 3.

4) Cotsarelis, the main promoter of pgd2, has been threatened before and attempts have been made to sue him.

What I say is true. There are dozens of pharma drugs that don't make it mainstream but end up on websites like alibaba or sigma aldrich at ridiculous prices. Some will never be manufactured or produced wholesale for the public.

The only way it would be possible if private companies made up of chemists got together to produce them, but they would face legal action because each pharma drug is patented.
Too bad you don't even know how to spell the name of the government agency you work for.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I knew it ! Their interest is to keep us bald and steal our money. Thank you anonymous person on the internet who claims that he works for the FDA, you were an eye opener.

resu

Reaction score
There's almost no money from the big 2, only hair transplant make bank, that's why there's a race to put out a new treatment better than the big 2 because the market is huge and practically untapped.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
???? Nice try ;)
The word "cure" is going to be spent from naming it. And before the cure sure that the prevention will be achieved, but for this they must agree the researchers in knowing what is the true cause of common alopecia.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's almost no money from the big 2, only hair transplant make bank, that's why there's a race to put out a new treatment better than the big 2 because the market is huge and practically untapped.

Merck may face pressure in lawsuits if the DHT theory collapses.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course it was a fake account and it was NOT funny :-/

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm almost sure that this is not true, bit still, I can't help but wonder what if?..

I didn't want to believe all these conspiracy theories about big pharma, until I watched an episode of shark tank (s02e02) about a guy who invented a little screen for the nose to filter air and keep out viruses bacteria and so on. At one point one of the shark asks him:
- why not just go licence it to one of the big drug companies?
and his answer is this:
- I did that originally, I went to one of the biggest in the USA, and they told me, we were actually competitors, and if they took the product, they would shelf it. Because why would they prevent it for 1 dollar if they could treat it for 14$.

It's at 03:48

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I consider big pharma to be an evil, parasitic industry, and it is not designed to help us. I have no doubt that conspiracies are a real part of the world, and those who don't believe in conspiracies are in denial if reality and history.

That said a specific conspiracy theory demands evidence.