I would like to see before and after product related sheds (propecia, rogaine and nizoral

asdf1234

Established Member
Reaction score
please post your pictures as examples for each and mention which one you're showing. It would really help me out. Just looking for the before and when the shedding happens

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not the same for everyone. Some will shed, some won't, some sheds may start within a month of taking a drug, while others may take up to a year.

asdf1234

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not the same for everyone. Some will shed, some won't, some sheds may start within a month of taking a drug, while others may take up to a year.
yeah but I want to see how the shed looks compared to losing hair from male pattern baldness.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Why are you driving yourself crazy about the shedding? Shedding is not your enemy! It is most likely a good sign. You will not go bald while shedding and then get your hair back if that is what you're thinking.

I shedded 100s of hair from minoxidil at the beginning. I had 100 hairs on my pillow overnight. Something I never had before or after. It subsided, I didn't get a bald spot from it and life went on afterwards. Even the best pictures wouldn't have been able to document that. It was not visible. Don't drive yourself crazy. Take a decision and pull it through. The shedding is better than losing hair without treatments!

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Maybe yours wasent visible but other people shaded too much to bald spots stage