idea for a poll

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
We shoudl have a poll on this site for more things such as did propecia work for you and how so...maintain regrow alittle regrow alot regrow full....some with minoxidil and dutasteride.....i think that would give people a really good microscosim of the products....but also we should add like...After a significant amount of time did ______

A. ____
B. ____
C._____
D.______

And even with the generics too....just a thought

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
PNasty042 said:
We shoudl have a poll on this site for more things such as did propecia work for you and how so...maintain regrow alittle regrow alot regrow full....some with minoxidil and dutasteride.....i think that would give people a really good microscosim of the products....but also we should add like...After a significant amount of time did ______

A. ____
B. ____
C._____
D.______

And even with the generics too....just a thought
Then go ahead and make that poll in the off topic section. Sounds like a great idea to me.

G

hair loss forums tend to have heavily skewed results (towards the negative)

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
How do i go about making a poll?

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
And why in the off topic...i think thats very relevant....perhaps the most relevant thing people wanna see

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
Ehhh, I wouldn't want to see a poll here, at least not on success rate. It will scare away potential treatment-seekers.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like to start a poll that would show how many people would be with me in kicking some scientific *** if they don't get us a treatment/operation that is going to give me a sh*t load of hair back.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no 1 reads polls in off topic, we should be able to make polls on especially hairloss sections about products and etc

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
tynanW said:
hair loss forums tend to have heavily skewed results (towards the negative)
Worthy of repeating. Accuracy is not a prominent concept on online forums.