If anyone is interested in this custom shampoo...

Jacob

Reaction score
Post here or let Elsom know..or something. The more that are interested the cheaper it should be. Although it may still not be cheap enough for some of you.

Bcapop at Regrowth is trying to get this going.

Sophora flavescens extract

Laminaria angustata

D-alpha tocopherol

Biotin

Loquat leaf extract with corosolic acid

Etyhl pyruvate

Red ginseng extract

L-carnosine

Blood of the dragon

L-Carnitine-L-tartrate

ram_in_md

Reaction score
I emailed Elsom yesterday about the custom topical that Bcapop posted here a few weeks ago. I still have to hear back from then. This is different from that though. The other has the following ingredients

water, extracts of apple peel, grape seed, bayberry, green tea, pomegranate, brown kelp and cinnamon; borage oil, phosphatidycholine as Nanosomes, ascorbyl palmitate, lavender oil, potassium malate, cyclodextrin, stigmastanol, climbazole, adenosine, melatonin, d-alpha tocopherol, choline bitartrate, ferulic acid, gamma oryzanol, creatine monohydrate, allantoin, l-taurine, zinc oxide, glucoseamine sulfate, tea tree oil, imidurea, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, xanthan gum.

I think that would be more effective. Just curious....why not just produce that in a larger batch so that it gets cheaper for everyone. Anyway, I am interested. Keep us updated.

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
ram_in_md said:
I emailed Elsom yesterday about the custom topical that Bcapop posted here a few weeks ago. I still have to hear back from then. This is different from that though. The other has the following ingredients

water, extracts of apple peel, grape seed, bayberry, green tea, pomegranate, brown kelp and cinnamon; borage oil, phosphatidycholine as Nanosomes, ascorbyl palmitate, lavender oil, potassium malate, cyclodextrin, stigmastanol, climbazole, adenosine, melatonin, d-alpha tocopherol, choline bitartrate, ferulic acid, gamma oryzanol, creatine monohydrate, allantoin, l-taurine, zinc oxide, glucoseamine sulfate, tea tree oil, imidurea, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, xanthan gum.

I think that would be more effective. Just curious....why not just produce that in a larger batch so that it gets cheaper for everyone. Anyway, I am interested. Keep us updated.

Because I already did :punk: . And Elsom is slow lately :(

ram_in_md

Reaction score
BCapop,

Do you mean you already contacted Elsom about producing in larger batches or did you already have it produced in larger batches?

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
ram_in_md said:
BCapop,

Do you mean you already contacted Elsom about producing in larger batches or did you already have it produced in larger batches?

I already have it produced (20 topicals) and have been using it for a couple of months.

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
hairgrowthformula said:
and? what are your initial results? any growth?

My hair loss has stopped or slowed down a lot. I can't see any receding anymore so I'm happy with it. No regrowth as of yet. The shampoo didn't got through since it was way too expensive.