If getting lazy and bad memory a side of finestride ?

ugem12

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I hv been on Proscar from last 10 months and i am doing fine. But i am feeling that i am getting too lazy, i gets tired by half day and i also forget lot of things. If proscar may cause it ? or it may have some other reason ?
May i take some multivitamins to assist my memory while on propecia ?
Thanks for your suggetions,
ugem12

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
ugem12 said:
Hi Everyone,

I hv been on Proscar from last 10 months and i am doing fine. But i am feeling that i am getting too lazy, i gets tired by half day and i also forget lot of things. If proscar may cause it ? or it may have some other reason ?
May i take some multivitamins to assist my memory while on propecia ?
Thanks for your suggetions,
ugem12

go to the Doctor and get your blood checked, have them check your Testosterone and free testosterone, also your total estrogen and estradiol.

I am not speaking for everyone but i have had these feelings as well and found out i have very high estrogen levels which may have been the cause.

We are messing with our hormones by taking propecia and whether we want to believe it or not that does stuff to us.

ugem12

Established Member
Reaction score
Then how you resolved it ? What they recommended and what is situation now ? Kindly let me know.

Thanks,
ugem12

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
ugem12 said:
Then how you resolved it ? What they recommended and what is situation now ? Kindly let me know.

Thanks,
ugem12

I quit.

Going to see how i feel and what happens over the next few months.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have become a queer.

ugem12

Established Member
Reaction score
Kindly keep me update with your situation. By the way little memory may also be effected by phychological facts like working pressure, not managing things right, over burdon, anxiety, ect... And i hope that some multivitamins or something can be taken to cope it but mine actual concern is to know whether hight estrogen level is something realy serious ? and if its better to quit ?

Thanks,
ugem12

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
ugem12 said:
Kindly keep me update with your situation. By the way little memory may also be effected by phychological facts like working pressure, not managing things right, over burdon, anxiety, ect... And i hope that some multivitamins or something can be taken to cope it but mine actual concern is to know whether hight estrogen level is something realy serious ? and if its better to quit ?

Thanks,
ugem12

Yea i never had a prob remembering things, just focusing but i dont want to say thats its propecia 100%

Low sex drive = 100% from propecia though.

Either way i dont want high estrogen as a male.