If lavender oil has feminising effects, then...

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
then if I put lavender oil onto my beard will it make my beard disappear of grow stronger?

No, I mean seriously, almost, well never mind....

michael barry

Reaction score
If you want less beard hair or body hair in a particular area, you can mix peppermint oil with water at a roughly 1/40 ratio and apply it to that area. In 3 to 4 months the hair growth will start getting sparse.

If you add some lavendar to that concoction (it has been shown to block the human androgen receptor, and stimulate the human estrogen receptor) the effect will probably be magnified.

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
Any sort of oil has feminising effects when you apply it on your skin, go watch some sports! preferably boxing

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
...it sounds like an excuse to me... :gay:

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
@Risugo: an excuse for what?

@michael barry: are you saying I can just mix peppermint and lavender oil with water and without any oil? Interesting, I was thinking of mixing it with grape seed oil and then using it partly on beard and partly mix it with Nizoral on my hair. Does it sound right?

Shavani

Reaction score
and if you'd apply it to head hair, will it also become sparse? Do these oil have an impact on pigmentation? darkening hair for instance?

Maelstrom

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been wondering why we'd want to add lavender or peppermint to our shampoos etc if it thins out beard and body hair...?

Maelstrom

Established Member
Reaction score
*bump*

Anybody share why we might want this stuff on our heads if it stops hair growing elsewhere?