iFarid's Story - (Age: 25) - Day 76 UPDATE + QUESTIONS

iFarid

Reaction score
Hi fellow hair friends :), long time reader/listener, first time poster.

I'm a 25 year old male, been shedding like crazy for the last 1½ years or so, so I'm pretty messed ud :( My hair is thick and curly on the sides, but the top is very, very thin. I think I'm a solid 4 on Norwood scale.

So tonight I decided to break the sealing of my 4 month supply of Rogaine Foam, and apply it to my receding hair line to see if this thing really works. I don't have a good camera to take pictures at the moment (mobile phone ain't sharp enough). I'm gonna apply the foam twice a day and I'm taking these huge vitamin pills I just bought. :)

Consider this post Day 1 and I'll be happy to give you updates on a weekly basis. :)

iFarid

Reaction score
Re: iFarid's Story (Age: 25)

Day 27: Still applying Rogaine Foam on my receded hairline. I've definately exhibited some shedding. My hairline seems to have been subtracted a small amount. But this morning I saw very small fine hair growing out. Could that possibly be new hair, this soon??

Odie

Established Member
Reaction score

If you want to do something against the shedding, get on Propecia ASAP

iFarid

Reaction score

Day 41: Okay, starting Sep 1 and still going on with Rogaine Foam on my receding hairlines, I think I'm seeing some improvement. Very small, very fine hair has grown out on one side. It seems like it's a very slow process, but IMO it's doing something!

I've shed a lot of hair on my sidelines, but I guess that's the way things work.

iFarid

Reaction score
Re: iFarid's Story - (Age: 25) - Day 76

Day 76: Well, my right temple has now grown hair back so it's looking VERY good.. gonna keep up the good work. I'm very suprised by the results. In a few months time, I anticipate temples to be fully regrown. I hope at least. :) Left temple is growing, but not in the same pace.. odd. I'll upload some pictures very soon. Gonna get a haircut tomorrow.

I'm still split whether or not to apply this to my top bald spot..

What can people suggest in shampoo'ing? Any good shampoos out there, that prevents shedding and makes hair thicker?

And what about Toppik.. I apply it almost every day and it's concealing the baldness quite good. But here's a question: Does Toppik prohibit hairgrowing? Does it put some sort of a dimmer on my hair from growing out?

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Revita claims to make hair thicker. One thing I can say from experience is that it does reduce shedding.

Either that or get on nizoral.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do a search. There are some threads that will explain how nizoral is more than just an anti-dandruff shampoo.

Also, try and get some photos, it will help you see your long term progress and people will respond to your thread. :)