im 28 and bald look at my pics

lil weezy

Reaction score
im not on any regimen. if i felt good about my hair i wouldnt be here..im looking for options, maybe a good hair system..i dont care if anyone found out either

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey lil weezy,

you still have some hair on your top.

I suggest going on 1.25mg Proscar daily, 2 ml 5% Minoxidil and 2% Nizoral shampoo for 1 year minimum..2 years ideal try out.

I think you can grow a lot of hair with that.

lil weezy

Reaction score
thanks guys ill get on the big 3 STAT. the thing i regret is not getting treatment for this 10 years ago. i just started shaving my head...i think anyone who's balding at 18-23 years of age SHOULD NOT BUZZ THEIR HEADS without seeking proffesional opinion's. i wish i did

Britannia

Reaction score
Lil weezy it definately isnt too late!
My recommendation:
Propecia (or some other 1mg of Finasteride treatment)
Minoxidil 5%
Nizoral Shampoo

Give them time to work (and yes this means upto 12 months).

lil weezy

Reaction score
yea but seriously you think ill see any improvement with those ?

Britannia

Reaction score
lil weezy said:

Yes I seriously do. As long as your patient. It can take upto 12 months to see results, so if you cant commit to the full 12 months dont even bother starting. I really think you will see improvement. I would say I guarentee it but that would be naughty.

lil weezy

Reaction score
yea ill give it 12 months, do you think jumping on dutasteride at .5 mg rd would be too agressive?

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
jumping on dutasteride before using finasteride might be a bit extreme. you should save some "big guns" for later if you want to ramp up to a certain result. besides, you may get really bad sides from dutasteride and might be turned off by the whole idea.
instead of using 5% minoxidil, why not look into 15% xandrox. you might get faster regrowth with something like that.
good luck.

Britannia

Reaction score
lil weezy said:
yea ill give it 12 months, do you think jumping on dutasteride at .5 mg rd would be too agressive?

Agressive No, pointless Yes.

lil weezy

Reaction score
my nipples ached so bad on rogain 5% i dropped it. i have no idea why my chest hurt on tthat stuff. and yes ive had gyno since puberty

Britannia

Reaction score
If youve had gyno since purberty then maybe you should see a Doctor before starting Propecia.

jeffsss

Reaction score
lil weezy said:
my nipples ached so bad on rogain 5% i dropped it. i have no idea why my chest hurt on tthat stuff. and yes ive had gyno since puberty

i doubt you had any type of gyno off of rogaine...

besides. if your serious about hair loss you can buy anti-estrogen drugs for that shyt anyway.

dont even trip.

if i were you i'd get on dutasteride.. propecia is like beer and dutasteride is like hard liquor.. get you sum

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Weezy,
Getting rid of gyno is not a simple as you think. You cant just pop a pill and watch it disapear. For many, surgery is the only alternative. That said, if he's had gyno since puberty, taking finasteride might only make things worse.

SE-freak

Reaction score
lil weezy said:

I firmly believe this combination will give you some kind of results, yes.

These could be dramatic, or a bit of thickening, new vellus growth and maintenance.

Everyone responds differently.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair is thinning exactly the same as yours although I have more hair at the moment. Assuming my regime doesn't work I would say that I will be the same as you in a couple of years. Someone as thin as you did report having good success using Propecia a little while ago but I believe significant regrowth is pretty rare with Propecia.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here we all have seen some pretty dramatic cases with the finasteride/min/nizoral combo into some advanced norwoods.

Why not try?

You´ll only lose money, and even that couldn´t be a problem if you go the proscar/generic route...

Almost sure you are not going to regrow completely, but you can get some pretty amazing results.

Does people remember that blonde guy that posted a weeks ago??

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=21717

He had similar degree of loss as you, if not worse, and he got TONS of hair back by using the big 3... (using generic stuff, btw)

jeffsss

Reaction score
Solo said:
Here we all have seen some pretty dramatic cases with the finasteride/min/nizoral combo into some advanced norwoods.

Why not try?

You´ll only lose money, and even that couldn´t be a problem if you go the proscar/generic route...

Almost sure you are not going to regrow completely, but you can get some pretty amazing results.

Does people remember that blonde guy that posted a weeks ago??

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=21717

He had similar degree of loss as you, if not worse, and he got TONS of hair back by using the big 3... (using generic stuff, btw)

even if he could keep the hair he had in the final pic.. it's still too damn thin.. buzz it off dude.