Im back with an 8 month update

fukitall

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is only my 2nd post since June last year. Some of you might remember me as the suicidal whacko rocker.

I took all of your advice on board and said to myself "Ok! one last final fight" I have been on 1/4 Proscar a day and Nizoral 2% every 3 days for the last 8 months.

Results? Not bloody much. I was not expecting much, that is why im shocked that i am still dissapointed. I was hoping for just a halt on hairloss with the possibility of a SMALL amount of regrowth. But if there was no regrowth, thats ok too.

It slowed down my hairloss a fair bit, thats all i can say... that might be being a bit to generous too. Then again, if i never took the stuff, i could be really fucked right about now, who knows?

But, thats kind of like saying (In an extreme manner) "Arn't you glad your only gunna die in a few years instead of a few weeks?"

stabone1979

Established Member
Reaction score
Add spironolactone 5% and minoxidil 5%, thats your final fight.

fukitall

Reaction score
I brought a box of minoxidil 5% When i first started my regime, but i never used it, i just thought to myself "This is crazy, i will be fine with the finasteride and nizoral".

Boy was i wrong. I have laid out my final battle plan below:

Add minoxidil %5
Keep taking Proscar
Keep using Nizoral
If things don't look to good, chuck in a few shaked of Toppik
If things are getting worse, add dermapatch and use some more Toppik

Then if things are still getting worse (I would be shocked), shave the sides of my head up to my bad hairline so i have a new age mowhawk and use some Toppik, then pull it all forward ala Marilyn Manson style (Hey, he is receeding like a mofo and he pulls it off and still has young girls lusting after him).

stabone1979

Established Member
Reaction score
Good plan, but keep in mind that you will most likely need an anti-androgen for the hairline, b/c the hairline is typically ultra sensitive to dht, for which minoxidil does not protect. spironolactone 5% Cream is great for that. minoxidil and finasteride is usually plenty for the top of the head and crown. The hairline and temples require a more complete approach, especially over time.