im doing fine

G

hey, you all are so miserable. everyone is so frustrated about hairloss. so i want to write you how it works out for me. and its not bad. i dont think often about my hairloss, only when i shower out my toppik and put on the topicals. but my hair is getting better every day and so its a nice feeling to see my hair without toppik. its not good yet though. still very thin. but i still have a lot of it. just thin.

okay back. im happy. and my life is going well. i know without toppik it wouldnt. or i dunno, but its giving me a good feeling that i use toppik.

well, im better with women too now. i know how to attract them now. :) i worked hard on me. i walk taller now. i show more mimic. and i speak stronger. and i look the girls in the eye when talking to them. that are good helps. okay, i havent kissed one latley and hadnt sex yet, but im definatley better with women and always if you are better in something you should get more success than you have when you are worse. so i hope im gona get some real success with girls in near future. maybe tonight???

i hope you ll all do better in near future, like i do. fingers crossed for you all.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So where do you go to accost these women - a nightclub, a bar, an alley, a library, a church, or a funny farm?

You need to slow down, helpme. And don't overdo it with the toppik - it can make you look even worse.

G

i got to clubs. and with the toppik , i use kerasome and i dont overdo it. it looks fine.